Do You Think Goku Would Be A Good Role Model For Young Saiyan Boys?

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Vegeta was enslaved since a kid. This is A difference of upbringing is all. Goku pops was a slave too. If Bardock didn't have the ability to see into the future Goku would've blew up on planet vegeta. And if Frieza never planned on blowing up the planet Bardock would've raised cacarot to be a frieza underling as well

It took Vegeta a while to get over trauma that he experienced into adult hood its only natural to have setbacks and breakdowns here and there
.... goku pretty much had his memory wiped as a kid and was reprogrammed.

"Goku best frieza so that counts as a win vs vegeta" sound like some Lebron James won the in season tournament so he's better than Jordan logic.... when its time to put them hands up cacarot has 0 wins
Sounds good, except just because they didn’t fight since that first encounter doesn’t mean if they did, Goku wouldn’t have washed him :francis:

And give Goku more credit for that first fight, he had never seen anyone that strong. He quickly got up to speed and surpassed

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Respect Rock Lee :birdman:

No hereditary magical eyes, no jutsu, just hands
But Rock lee had a teacher with the exact same condition to conveniently teach him the most powerful taijit*tsu technique. His whole life was basically the karate kid.

Recall that the eyes and abilities of neji's family are sealed and nonroyalty are forbidden from learning how to throw hands. Neji basically taught himself everything he knows while being an indentured servant. He had no magical clone teacher of himself like Gai was, but still rose to a level equivalent to the best of his clan.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sounds good, except just because they didn’t fight since that first encounter doesn’t mean if they did, Goku wouldn’t have washed him :francis:

And give Goku more credit for that first fight, he had never seen anyone that strong. He quickly got up to speed and surpassed

So Goku got inspired by the Prince of all saiyans to become stronger, Noted. And they've been neck and neck for a while. I will give cacarot his props... there are times he would've washed vegeta... and there are times vegeta would've washed goku. It works both ways. When Vegeta first got SSJ he was stronger, super Vegeta out the time chamber was stronger, and ultra ego is arguably stronger than ultra instinct currently. All we have to go off is the actual times they did fight

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
NGL goku got a lot of brehs 2 start hitting the weights :salute:

I respect him for that.I used to have the ankle weights on and everything. 3 songs I used to have on repeat during workouts was Vegeta piano theme, goku ss3 theme and Gohan ss2 theme. I used to go crazy thinking I was a saiyan lol. Gotta get back on my DBZ shyt

Last edited: