Do You Think Sheek Ever Feels Left Out?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I sometimes feel bad for dude. Everybody wants Ghost or Kiss or both on their shyt, but nobody be checking for Sheek.

Just think of how many songs Styles and Jada just did together and then think of how many verses they spit back and forth on other nikkas tracks.

When is the last time you seen a nikka trying to get Sheek Louch on a track. It's not like the nikka is wack, so I dont see what's the problem.

Jada and Styles is getting paid for them verses and opening up juice stores and shyt, meanwhile Sheek still barely eating off "All About The Benjamins"

It's a group of 3 nikkas and you picking 2, why not just get the whole LOX on a track.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
destinys-child-53744297.jpg

sheek is pretty much the equivalent of the homegirl to the far right

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
destinys-child-53744297.jpg

sheek is pretty much the equivalent of the homegirl to the far right

Lmao! :russ: I like the comparisons. That's fukked up, but funny (almost on point).

Nah, Sheek held it down. I copped his first solo album, it was better than Jada's album.

Michelle will never do nothing better than Beyonce.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Remember when Jada said "You pay 30 for the Kiss, 100 for the Lox..."

Maybe he fukked it up for Sheek.

If it's 30 for Kiss, it's probably 30 for Styles. That means if you wanna add Sheek, you gotta give out and extra 40 just to have all three on a track. 40 for Sheek and he might take up a whole verse by himself, while Styles and Jadakiss going back and forth on the other one.

:aicmon: