Do You Think Sheek Ever Feels Left Out?

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I sometimes feel bad for dude. Everybody wants Ghost or Kiss or both on their shyt, but nobody be checking for Sheek.

Just think of how many songs Styles and Jada just did together and then think of how many verses they spit back and forth on other nikkas tracks.

When is the last time you seen a nikka trying to get Sheek Louch on a track. It's not like the nikka is wack, so I dont see what's the problem.

Jada and Styles is getting paid for them verses and opening up juice stores and shyt, meanwhile Sheek still barely eating off "All About The Benjamins"

It's a group of 3 nikkas and you picking 2, why not just get the whole LOX on a track.
This i been saying this for years. Check MMM by Puffy not one sheek feature and styles and jada usually roll together too sheek just be at home or something

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
At one point I liked sheek the most, but his verses got repetitive. now all he do is scream "Donny" on every track..

He had a nice run but son need to give it up b.
He has a cult following for walk wit me and after taxes and his beef with g unit but yeah he fell off and got repetitive you right

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
even started a juice bar without the homie :mjcry:

Sheek was always my favorite but i got a habit of fukkin with the weak link of the group on some under dog shyt.

turk with the hotboys
c-murder with tru, tho he wasnt the weak link, just the least known

kiss put himself and styles in his top 5, no mention of sheek...i know he gotta be like :dwillhuh:"where the love at tho" sometimes

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Sheek Louch is the Wish Bone of The Lox.
tumblr_mvi3inIU8P1s6pks3o1_250.gif