Do yourself a favor...(Borderlands Related)

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
the first one? yea ive been thinking about coppin, might do it soon before the 2nd one drops

I meant the second one breh. Its too late for me to cop the original .:ld:

New one comes out in like a month.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I meant the second one breh. Its too late for me to cop the original .:ld:

New one comes out in like a month.
Don't mean you can't enjoy the first joint. That shyt still gets play from me.

It's worth the trip, brehthren. Just so you can familiarize yourself with some of the characters in there.

Borderlands_Game_of_the_Year_Edition_DVD_NTSC_f.jpg

:eat:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Did you know that the first Borderlands game ever was actually released in 1989? Well, it wasn't! However, that didn't stop Gearbox Software from making a retro-style, browser-based game to promote Borderlands 2.

The browser game, playable here, is a top-down shooter with 8-bit graphics. You pick one of the four characters in Borderlands 2 and then shoot up waves of enemies. Occasionally an enemy will drop items like a flamethrower or railgun.

It's a surprisingly addictive little game. Maybe that shouldn't be surprising, because it has some of the main ingredients of Borderlands 2: hordes of enemies, shooting and loot. All it needs is co-op and it'd be the exact same as the console/PC game. Well, co-op and polished graphics. And a storyline. And talent trees. And - okay, the two games are completely dissimilar.

Borderlands 2 will debut on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on September 18th

:smugdraper:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Did you know that the first Borderlands game ever was actually released in 1989? Well, it wasn't! However, that didn't stop Gearbox Software from making a retro-style, browser-based game to promote Borderlands 2.

The browser game, playable here, is a top-down shooter with 8-bit graphics. You pick one of the four characters in Borderlands 2 and then shoot up waves of enemies. Occasionally an enemy will drop items like a flamethrower or railgun.

It's a surprisingly addictive little game. Maybe that shouldn't be surprising, because it has some of the main ingredients of Borderlands 2: hordes of enemies, shooting and loot. All it needs is co-op and it'd be the exact same as the console/PC game. Well, co-op and polished graphics. And a storyline. And talent trees. And - okay, the two games are completely dissimilar.

my day=wasted

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

oops...

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Just beat borderlands wondering if I should do a 2nd playthrough to get all the trophies

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is this a game where everyone has to be around the same level to enjoy coop? I usually do most of my gaming after 10, so I don't wanna be too far behind to :bustback: with the coli brehs.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I always had a online character that I only played with friends. That way I wouldn't have to worry about levels. I'd just play my other characters when they were on.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Sony is backing up the bargain truck, offering loads of discounts for PlayStation Plus subscribers in the coming weeks. Oh, and they're also adding Borderlands to the instant game collection. That's pretty cool, too.

On Aug. 28 (So, like, tomorrow.), PlayStation Plusers will have access to deep discounts on three titles, including Lights, Camera, Party!, Space Channel 5: Part 2, and Spelunker HD.

You may not be familiar with Lights, Camera, Party! because the game hasn't even come out yet. It's a downloadable mini-game compilation for the PlayStation Move that lets everyone get in on the action with just a single PS Waggle Wand. The launch price is $29.99, but PS Plus gets it at a discounted $15.

Space Chanel 5: Part 2 will be 40 percent off starting tomorrow, so you can pick up the classic rhythm game from the Dreamcast era for just $2.99.

Finally, Spelunker HD will drop by 50 percent for PS Plus, making it $5 to dig into. New DLC offering additional stages and treasure to unearth will also be made available for about a buck a pop.

The big news, though, is that PlayStation Plus will be getting Borderlands come Sept. 4. Just in time to prepare for the sequel, this massive first-person shooter will be available for free, along with a 50 percent discount on all related DLC.

Sept. 24 will also bring some additional discounts, including daytona USA for 40 percent off ($2.99) and the turn-based strategy game, Greed Corp, for 50 percent off ($2.50).

You can get more info on all of these titles on the PlayStation Blog. Or, for these prices, you could always just take a cheap gamble or two and hope for the best.

Free with PS+

:whoo::obama::takedat:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
it took me until a few levels to get hooked onto borderlands, it starts out slow but it picks up for those who seem to not be able to get into it
Good lookin on that info. Over the last 2 weeks I just said fukk it and burned every game rated over a 8 for the last 5 years on 360, I was not feeling Borderlands (I only played it for bout 20 minutes though) so its good to hear that it gets better, im bout to pop that shyt in right now. Its fukkin ridiculous, I have damn near every single good game ever released on 360, and I have paid a total of 50-100$ on blank discs. I have 2 blanks left and those are being saved for 2k13 and RE6, after that, I might actually try to beat a few games before I burn anything new. Hold on

Dead Space 2 - almost finished
Deus Ex - recently finished
Alan Wake - want to finish
Dead Island - lost interest
MW3 - early in campaign
BF3 - early in campaign
Sleeping Dogs - Love this game, almost done with it
Assisians Creed Brotherhood - lost interest after playing Arkham City
Arkham City - Lost interest after Sleeping Dogs
Max Payne 3 - just got to disc 2

ect, there is many more, what I hate the most is trying to remember storylines and shyt, im cross mixing stories like a mothafukka lol.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
[ame=http://youtu.be/565G8MgvQGU]Borderlands 2 - Creature Slaughter Dome Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

GameStop will be offering Borderlands 2 pre-order customers an exclusive DLC pack. The Creature Slaughter Dome is an arena-based challenge that offers up abundant rewards to its combatants.

Based on the trailer, the Creature Slaughter Dome looks very straightforward. You walk into the middle of a dome, pull a big switch, and then kill the horde of enemies that quickly descend on you. It's not clear whether it's something you can actually survive or whether it just keeps going until you're worm food.

Regardless, battling in the Dome will be worthwhile. Whatever experience and loot you earn in the arena will carry over to the main campaign. One piece of loot you can earn is the rocket launcher of Mad Moxxi, the Colosseum battle hostess in one of the Borderlands DLC packs.

Several retailers, including GameStop, will also give Borderlands 2 Premiere Club membership to pre-order customers. Premiere Club will provide the owner with a number of exclusive in-game items.

:rambo: