Does Ordering a McPick 2 Make you Feel Inadequate?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:francis:

Does walking up to the counter at a McDonald's and asking for a McPick 2 make you feel any negative way?:skip:

I be trying to sing that Shyte like "can I get a McPick 2" and they be looking at my grown ass like :beli:... "This nikkah ain't even got $3 ya'll:skip:"

:to:

Anybody ever felt the hot breathe of shame on the back of your neck just because you wanted a small fries and a cheeseburger only:mjcry:

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:francis:

Does walking up to the counter at a McDonald's and asking for a McPick 2 make you feel any negative way?:skip:

I be trying to sing that Shyte like "can I get a McPick 2" and they be looking at my grown ass like :beli:... "This nikkah ain't even got $3 ya'll:skip:"

:to:

Anybody ever felt the hot breathe of shame on the back of your neck just because you wanted a small fries and a cheeseburger only:mjcry:

:dead:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
I be trying to sing that Shyte like "can I get a McPick 2" and they be looking at my grown ass like :beli:...
the visual :russ:

fr though fukk what anyone else says ima always be a proud dollar menunaire

2 double cheeseburgers, 2 spicy mchickens and a fry for 5 dollars? :ehh:

and i dare one of these pretentious "i consume only the finest of eatery" ass nikkas to say something about it :birdman:

ima always have love for mickie d's. boutta go get me a filet o fish right now :jawalrus:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
the visual :russ:

fr though fukk what anyone else says ima always be a proud dollar menunaire

2 double cheeseburgers, 2 spicy mchickens and a fry for 5 dollars? :ehh:

and i dare one of these pretentious "i consume only the finest of eatery" ass nikkas to say something about it :birdman:

ima always have love for mickie d's. boutta go get me a filet o fish right now :jawalrus:
Don't let em shame you breh:mjcry:. You know what you like! Spicy MCchicken