Does the Black/Jewish Coalition Exist?

invalid

Banned
Daps
When Donald Sterling was under the microscope for making racist comments........one of the pleas he copped was "I'm not racist, you should go to Israel...Black people are treated like dogs over there"

Did he say that really? I must’ve missed that.

As far as your answer, hey man you've got Black people in this very forum, who are descended from enslaved people who actually wrote "Hitler was the most evil man ever". Ask them to explain why Hitler was more evil than the white men who owned their ancestors, the smilies and tapdancing begins.

Not sure if you saw the Mussolini thread where Jim Carey was beefing with his granddaughter. Brehs was more outraged at what Mussolini had done and how he aided and abetted Hitler than the human rights atrocities whites committed and continues to do so here. And when Mussolini’s granddaughter rightfully pointed out the hypocrisy of Americans and our selective moral outrage in response to Jim Carey, brehs got pissed and hit the

full

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Did he say that really? I must’ve missed that.

NBA's Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend, 'In Israel, Blacks Are Treated Like Dogs'
Not sure if you saw the Mussolini thread where Jim Carey was beefing with his granddaughter. Brehs was more outraged at what Mussolini had done and how he aided and abetted Hitler than the human rights atrocities whites committed and continues to do so here. And when Mussolini’s granddaughter rightfully pointed out the hypocrisy of Americans and our selective moral outrage in response to Jim Carey, brehs got pissed and hit the

full
I avoided that thread, and thanks to your rundown I made the right decision. These 5-10 Hilter/Nazi films that Hollywood puts out each year like clockwork has some of our members here F'ed up. Either that or they don't know the history of this side of the world.
It's sad either way.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

Will our energy be the same the way the Jews attacked Farrakhan and Marc Lamont Hill?

Who we holding accountable? :jbhmm:

Will black media hold the state of Israel accountable for their treatment of black people within their country?

There is no black media. None of the companies that distribute media are black owned.

invalid

Banned
Daps
There is no black media. None of the companies that distribute media are black owned.

The network of black journalist that coalesce under the auspices of the National Association of Black Journalist comprises the black media.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The network of black journalist that coalesce under the auspices of the National Association of Black Journalist comprises the black media.
Sure, but they don't have a news channel, magazine, website ect.. Means they can't report on real black issues from black peoples point of view :francis:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
see some shyt and think it to be true based on hearsay and lacking of nuance brehs

I mean I'm not gonna deny the fact the various orthodox factions go above and beyond to protect the image of Israel despite it being a literal apartheid state
This tranny caping is always talking about shyt he knows nothing about. 2 dudes corrected u and your still caping

U’d think since your unemployed you’d have all day to research this

Btw I left ur sleeping bag on the couch for u, me and ur baby moms will be gone for the weekend