Does your barber take care of your nose hairs when you get a cut?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I'm talking to my coworker and I can't help notice his nose hairs are long enough that they peeking out his nostrils but he got a fresh cut :dahell: how does that shyt not bug you? Your barber is essentially your groomer. He's supposed to take care of that for you. I thought it was weird at first but now I make it manditory. Makes me feel fre as the Haitians would say

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I don't have nose hairs protruding out my nose like that breh :dahell: and if I did I'd take care of that myself. It's embarrassing

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A new shop did it to me once. I had my eyes closed while he was taking care of my goatee and next thing you know, he puts the clippers up my nose. I went:huhldup:

I aint never been back to that shop and make it a habit of taking care my own nose hair. They aint gonna catch me again.:ufdup:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
no
but since this is about barbers, i have to ask my coli brehs a question.
recently i got a new barber. my old one moved away.
now, as far as the hair cuts,trimming,etc... i have no problem
here is the thing though, i mean he already looks a bit like a batty boi,again, what he does in his off time is none of my business.
lately though, this nikka has been getting to close as he's cutting my hair. as he is moving around the chair i'm sitting in,
he is basically rubbing his junk against my arm and shoulder. my old barber always kept a reasonable distance.
i mean, it is a unwritten code of conduct.
i gave him the :dahell: look but he didn't notice, i think.
luckily, the cut was finished, so i paid and got out of there.
so coli brehs, here is my question - how do you tell another grown man to stop with this type of shyt, you know, without strangling a motherfukker??
this is not a troll question!!