Does your barber take care of your nose hairs when you get a cut?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking to my coworker and I can't help notice his nose hairs are long enough that they peeking out his nostrils but he got a fresh cut :dahell: how does that shyt not bug you? Your barber is essentially your groomer. He's supposed to take care of that for you. I thought it was weird at first but now I make it manditory. Makes me feel fre as the Haitians would say
Thumb and index finger up your nose and rip them out manually.

But i know Brazillian Jiujitsu so my pain thresholds give me no fear for pain caused by grooming. :manny:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Some did before but when u think about it...it's kinda nasty because I think about him doing other niqqas nose hairs and not cleaning his clips before doing the next bruh's head.

Make sure yo barber clean his clips...I seen one of my barbers cut a dude's head who had a bad rash on his neck, back of his head and around his beard and face. I told him to clean that shyt good.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Thumb and index finger up your nose and rip them out manually.

But i know Brazillian Jiujitsu so my pain thresholds give me no fear for pain caused by grooming. :manny:
What r u raised by wolves? :dahell: rip them out? U rip your pubes out too? :what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What r u raised by wolves? :dahell: rip them out? U rip your pubes out too? :what:
Out my balls yes. Twist 20 hairs into a ball and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP :noah:

When i have my wife trim them with kid scissors the hair itch when it grows back.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Out my balls yes. Twist 20 hairs into a ball and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP :noah:

When i have my wife trim them with kid scissors the hair itch when it grows back.
Geeze Louise :merchant: my eyes watered just reading that