All Star
Daps
001887002019.jpg

:francis:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
nikka be trying too hard
If he's already putting black women on in the business,let your work speak for itself

P.s His new show on Prime got like 3 stars..I know he's mad
Even coli bucks ain't fukking with it
Number 1 show in the US on prime, stop it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Number 1 show in the US on prime, stop it.
It wasn't when it came out..trust me
I don't rank shows off the strength of Prime stars but that's what it was
:yeshrug:

I don't know why nikkas is arguing...go watch and judge for yourself
You cheapos can't even afford Netflix
:heh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That thread has 12 pages? :picard:

They really don’t care when a cornball brother swirls huh? :mjpls:

That said, I never really liked Donald Glover. He makes ‘black’ shows with the ‘white gaze.” He’s white folks acceptable authority on black culture. Sorry, it’s true.

When white liberals revere you, you’re doing something wrong. When they deride you, you’re doing something right (Paul Mooney). I put Issa Rae in the same category as Donald Glover.

No hate, it’s just my opinion. Couldn’t care less who he sleeps with.

Funny how Issa Rae gets no hate from them and Insecure was their favorite show despite Issa Rae writing a book on Black women needing to get with Asian men :mjpls:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
He’s a bedbuck breh

A non-black woman can never do no wrong in his eyes. His c00nin is like syphilis. Its rotted his mind.

I wouldn't personally associate with them but they have an impact on the Black art world.

He's also obviously using this controversy to promote his shows, for the last 50 years certain Black women have been addicted to this 'nikkas ain't shyt' rhetoric. Millennial Black women are probably his most loyal viewers, a lot of them were big fans when they were teenagers.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Black people claimed him until he made Redbone and Atlanta so why not :manny:
We still claim him. He just says some shyt that comes off goofy but he seems to be a well intended person, just also a suburban cornball with a (obvious) hentai preference.

Issa duality.

Anyways :camby: This type discourse isn't really your lane stick to the shock threads.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Funny how Issa Rae gets no hate from them and Insecure was their favorite show despite Issa Rae writing a book on Black women needing to get with Asian men :mjpls:

Issa Rae is the perfect example of women like this, writes articles on interracial dating, supports 'swirling', makes a career on being the awkward Black girl... and still ends up marrying a Black man lmao

These women are just talking that's why I don't take shyt like that serious.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Donald helped jumpstart the careers of Lakeith Stanfield, Bryan Tyree, Zazie, Quinta, Dominique Fishback and who knows how many others

Anyone saying he has something against black women or black people in general is just being reactionary

Got Katt Williams his first Emmy

Got Young Thug his first Grammy

Worked with Mo'Nique after she got black balled

Bino always been for the culture.
He legitimately did all of this :ehh:

And I still don't really fukk with the nikka outside of Atlanta :pacha

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Not sure what you mean when you say this
Yes you do.
He was with that woman for over 10 years and they still bought his movies.

Black men still venerate Zendaya despite her being with a white dude.

:yeshrug:
They did? What movies were these?

Black men don't hold the same vitriol for our women dating out, and no the Coli does not offer an accurate reflection.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Black men don't hold the same vitriol for our women dating out, and no the Coli does not offer an accurate reflection.

Of course we don't because we don't have to :heh:

I personally don't go for cac women but I know if I did I could get one tomorrow. Black women usually have internal biases and external issues that make it a bit more difficult. So if they aren't all in on Black love they feel resentful.

They did? What movies were these?

The last Marvel film I saw was Spider-Man homecoming, I don't like comic book movies but a lot of my friends do. Not a single male friend of mine said anything about the race swap and her being paired with the hero. Same with Dune.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Of course we don't because we don't have to :heh:

I personally don't go for cac women but I know if I did I could get one tomorrow. Black women usually have internal biases and external issues that make it a bit more difficult. So if they aren't all in on Black love they feel resentful.

The last Marvel film I saw was Spider-Man homecoming, I don't like comic book movies but a lot of my friends do. Not a single male friend of mine said anything about the race swap and her being paired with the hero. Same with Dune.
If you know we don't have the same issue, then bringing up Black men not caring about Zendaya's dating life was irrelevant.

You're naming Zendaya films. You said Taye Diggs was with a white woman for over a decade and black women still bought his films.

What Taye Diggs films got heavy support from black women during his marriage to Idina?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
What Taye Diggs films got heavy support from black women during his marriage to Idina?

Just a cursory search

He was on a Shonda Rhimes medical drama for 111 episodes and he did a The Best Man sequel.

I'm not saying they approved of it I'm saying they would still hate watch him, same as Donald.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I wouldn't personally associate with them but they have an impact on the Black art world.

He's also obviously using this controversy to promote his shows, for the last 50 years certain Black women have been addicted to this 'nikkas ain't shyt' rhetoric. Millennial Black women are probably his most loyal viewers, a lot of them were big fans when they were teenagers.

Oh no I was talking about @Shadow King