Donald J. Trump 2020 Presidential Re-Election Bid / 2020 Republican Primary Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm expecting him to get boo'd a bunch of times by the Democrats during the speech. Then he is going to announce a national emergency to build the wall. The dude doesn't give a fukk as long as his base has his back. Even if it wasting their money on a wall he promised Mexico would pay for. These idiots will go for eating a shyt sandwich if he told him to.
I don't think the Dems will boo. They will all stay on code and be silent anytime he says something that does not roll with the ideals of the party

Remember: CNN and MSNBC will be showing who is clapping and cheering during the parts of his speech that are queues for applause.

So Trump will be on some

"We need stronger border security" - Everyone claps here, Dems clap halfheartedly

"....and that starts with building the wall!!!" - A lot of the GOP will give him a standing ovation, there will likely be NO ONE in the Democratic Party clapping for this.

And that's when CNN and MSNBC will pan around so that it's on record who exactly was gung ho about "The Wall" tonight

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't think the Dems will boo. They will all stay on code and be silent anytime he says something that does not roll with the ideals of the party

Remember: CNN and MSNBC will be showing who is clapping and cheering during the parts of his speech that are queues for applause.

So Trump will be on some

"We need stronger border security" - Everyone claps here, Dems clap halfheartedly

"....and that starts with building the wall!!!" - A lot of the GOP will give him a standing ovation, there will likely be NO ONE in the Democratic Party clapping for this.

And that's when CNN and MSNBC will pan around so that it's on record who exactly was gung ho about "The Wall" tonight
While poisoning the audience by claiming that any dems that don't "cheer" are not professional/aren't following norms/etiquette (while the R's pearl clutch, forgetting that one of their pieces of fukking dog shyt actually interrupted one of Obama's). Let's see if puzzy Van has any quotables tonight, high off all his suck dikking over the criminal reform bill. I mean, it is a good, helpful bill, but let's not pretend that it was anything but posturing, and that Obama's attempts to be A LOT more progressive in reform weren't shut down by a R majority.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
While poisoning the audience by claiming that any dems that don't "cheer" are not professional/aren't following norms/etiquette (while the R's pearl clutch, forgetting that one of their pieces of fukking dog shyt actually interrupted one of Obama's). Let's see if puzzy Van has any quotables tonight, high off all his suck dikking over the criminal reform bill. I mean, it is a good, helpful bill, but let's not pretend that it was anything but posturing, and that Obama's attempts to be A LOT more progressive in reform weren't shut down by a R majority.
I will NEVER forgive Van for that shyt :wtb:

"This is the moment he became president..." :camby:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I stopped watching 3 weeks after the “and make Mexico pay for it.” It felt real corny listening to that quote.

The press couldn’t get enough though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If this a$$hole calls for a govt emergency with ANOTHER govt shutdown just so he can build the damned wall??!!:laff::mjlol: Its a fukking wrap!!!:bryan: he's a fukking retard that will probably do this...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont even know why nancy is allowing this shyt :yeshrug: if he can still shut down the government, then what the fukk was the point? she shouldnt have invited this cocksucker until he signed the bill

and to think i was impressed with that "master chess move" :heh: