Donald J. Trump 2020 Presidential Re-Election Bid / 2020 Republican Primary Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i dont even know why nancy is allowing this shyt :yeshrug: if he can still shut down the government, then what the fukk was the point? she shouldnt have invited this cocksucker until he signed the bill

and to think i was impressed with that "master chess move" :heh:
We all see what you do. It pained you to give her credit for spiking him, and now you are moving the goalposts, lol. “Why doesn’t she murder him at the SoTU? I mean, she is a coward if she doesn’t at least punch him in the throat!”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all see what you do. It pained you to give her credit for spiking him, and now you are moving the goalposts, lol. “Why doesn’t she murder him at the SoTU? I mean, she is a coward if she doesn’t at least punch him in the throat!”
what do you mean, "what i do"? state facts? :mjlol:

if that move was really about shyt, trump would not be making the state of the union at all without having funded the government. im sorry you're easily impressed :yeshrug:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i dont even know why nancy is allowing this shyt :yeshrug: if he can still shut down the government, then what the fukk was the point? she shouldnt have invited this cocksucker until he signed the bill

If your enemy is making a mistake, you don't interrupt them

The NOE is a fools move...the only person who disagrees is probably Lindsay Graham, who knows he's at the end of his political career.

Let him declare the NOE, while the rest of the GOP tries to save their own skin by reaching across the aisle.

He is on an island and the only people who don't realize it is him and his fukktard supporters

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
what do you mean, "what i do"? state facts? :mjlol:

if that move was really about shyt, trump would not be making the state of the union at all without having funded the government. im sorry you're easily impressed :yeshrug:
LOL, you are in a perpetual state of looking for a reason to shyt on Nancy, it’s fine, I just don’t understand why you are always trying to convince folks on the board that you are some kind of “democrat”. You are a transsexual cutting you in line at Dunkin ‘ Donuts away from carrying a tiki torch down Bunker Hill

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, you are in a perpetual state of looking for a reason to shyt on Nancy, it’s fine, I just don’t understand why you are always trying to convince folks on the board that you are some kind of “democrat”. You are a transsexual cutting you in line at Dunkin ‘ Donuts away from carrying a tiki torch down Bunker Hill
:laff: alright that was pretty funny

id say im a moderate who thinks both parties are pieces of shyt, and at the end of the day im a democrat if you put a gun to my head. i dont think ive ever tried to convince you otherwise :ehh:

anyway, well see how this plays out, i was under the impression that trump would not give the state of the union until he signed a bill that funded the government. now the ball is in his court again

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
side note, can someone tell nap that no one gives a fukk about trump trying to build in russia in the NINETIES :mjlol: you guys cannot be serious with that bullshyt

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You move goal post like a muthafukka wow:dwillhuh: just a few weeks ago you was out here bugging her up . Yea I thought you was a real poster but you’re obviously in here to troll. That’s it. Go outside:scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You move goal post like a muthafukka wow:dwillhuh: just a few weeks ago you was out here bugging her up . Yea I thought you was a real poster but you’re obviously in here to troll. That’s it. Go outside:scust:
you're right, i was. i thought she wasnt gonna let him do the speech until he signed the bill. sadly i was wrong :ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
side note, can someone tell nap that no one gives a fukk about trump trying to build in russia in the NINETIES :mjlol: you guys cannot be serious with that bullshyt

It wouldn't be a big deal if not for the fact that Trump has blatantly lied and said he's never done business in Russia on many occasions.

President Trump insisted this week that "everybody" knew his organization spent months during the 2016 election negotiating a "very cool" deal with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

But Trump has repeatedly downplayed his business relationship with Russia, which explains why his former attorney Michael Cohen said he felt he had to lie to Congress in order to "be consistent" with Trump's "political messaging." Here's an incomplete look at just some of those denials.

1. July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once. Brendan Morrow

8 times Trump denied doing business in Russia

We're used to it but we should at least try to somewhat act like the POTUS shouldn't be on TV lying all the time. :beli:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldn't be a big deal if not for the fact that Trump has blatantly lied and said he's never done business in Russia on many occasions.

8 times Trump denied doing business in Russia

We're used to it but we should at least try to somewhat act like the POTUS shouldn't be on TV lying all the time. :beli:
alright, and i hear that. but i thought we were outraged about colluding with russia to win the election...in 2016

i mean you wonder why people arent taking this seriously :yeshrug: id love to see trump taken away in handcuffs, but i think you're really setting yourself up for disappointment :dead:

i just hope they can get his tax returns and embarrass him

edit: those quotes all say "i HAVE no deals in russia", present tense. which the 90s are not :skip: