Donald Sterling (LA Clippers Owner) goes in on his GF about associating with Black People

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It's really strange that he has no problem associating with a minority in the bedroom. What a piece of shyt she has to be, too. This isn't the first time this has happened I'm sure. What a joke the entire relationship is.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Don't think that she did this to help us. She's going to use this for leverage when she tries to get money from him. She's still a bedwench who only looks out for herself.
So what if she didn't record it?
Then she'd be a c00n for not exposing him?

There's no winning at all with you coli goons.

:beli:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So what if she didn't record it?
Then she'd be a c00n for not exposing him?

There's no winning at all with you coli goons.

:beli:

He has a long history of racism. Not just against black people but Asians and Latinos too. She knew how much of a bigot he was and still was in a relationship with him.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
Clearly she's a trophy but in my opinion if she leaked the audio she did the right thing cuz clearly he shows face in the public but behind closed doors he's a racist. I'm sure there's plenty of other owners like that too. Yet blacks are probably their biggest consumers :beli:.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Clearly she's a trophy but in my opinion if she leaked the audio she did the right thing cuz clearly he shows face in the public but behind closed doors he's a racist. I'm sure there's plenty of other owners like that too. Yet blacks are probably their biggest consumers :beli:.
Wrong