Donald Trump Has the Worst Economic Record in Modern U.S. History

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Florida had a worse economic recovery than states that had full shutdowns but yeah ok :mjlol:
That's not what I'm saying. What contributed to the massive job loss, GDP loss, etc was Governors shutting down their states. All of that loss ended up on Trump's record which is fine because he contributed to it due to his incompetence.

I said Trump's mishandling made things worse. Without direction from the President, many Governors felt the need to take it into their own hands. If there was actual Presidential leadership, there could have been less economic damage.

Daps
I wonder about threads like these. People love to say numbers don’t lie. Where do you get numbers from? We know the media serves their lords.
:skip:
I guess people pump information to sway peoples thoughts. At the end of the day, the real question is how are you doing now. YOU. Not your community, your city or state. That will have an affect on your vote, as an independent.
:unimpressed:
We black so we can’t vote for Trump so numbers don’t matter to democrats anyway.
:smugbiden:
:mjlol:
I have no dog in this race. I was deployed for both of Obama’s years and overseas in ‘16. 2020 was my first time being able to vote and I went 3rd party. Couldn’t vote for trump but fukk Biden.
:umad:
Idk how it’s looking for 2024.
What was the point of this post other than to let us know ur uneducated on this stuff and how the world works in general?

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I wonder about threads like these. People love to say numbers don’t lie. Where do you get numbers from? We know the media serves their lords.
:skip:
I guess people pump information to sway peoples thoughts. At the end of the day, the real question is how are you doing now. YOU. Not your community, your city or state. That will have an affect on your vote, as an independent.
:unimpressed:
We black so we can’t vote for Trump so numbers don’t matter to democrats anyway.
:smugbiden:
:mjlol:
I have no dog in this race. I was deployed for both of Obama’s years and overseas in ‘16. 2020 was my first time being able to vote and I went 3rd party. Couldn’t vote for trump but fukk Biden.
:umad:
Idk how it’s looking for 2024.

No dog in this race, but you so badly want people to believe any criticism of Trumps horrid one term presidency is a lie from "teh media!" That his term was better than Biden's. That black people should be mocked for preferring the liberal party respinsuble for every period of economic growth for the bast 30 years instead of some facist conservative party responsible for every economic disaster in the same period of time. Also "fukk Biden."

You have no bias and no dog in this race though.

Why are Trump supporters such lieing fukkin scumbags?

BTW I was doing swell in 2016, when Trump got into office and rode on Obamas success. Was doing horrible towards the end of Trumps term when the dumbass failed the ONE real challenge he was handed. And I'm doing much better again under our current economic leadership and I am confident this administration would protect me, my life, and this economy much better than the last one. You Trump supporters live in an alternate reality. Your party and your God sucks. Get over it.

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
What was the point of this post other than to let us know ur uneducated on this stuff and how the world works in general?
I can find graphs that show you democrats vote democrat and republicans vote republican. Swing states are the true deciding factor on who gets in and voter turnout. Some states are becoming more liberal I.E. Texas and GA.

My point is the common person don’t care about numbers. Only how their lives have been affected. Presidents really don’t have too much people when it comes to the economy anyway.

Did Biden cause inflation directly? Possibly if you account for the money that was created for COVID related policies. The FEDs created inflation with free money for all those years post 08-12 housing collapse. They finally decided to adjust to where borrowing rates should be.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
a97HYu6.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Loggie

All Star
Daps
No dog in this race, but you so badly want people to believe any criticism of Trumps horrid one term presidency is a lie from "teh media!" That his term was better than Biden's. That black people should be mocked for preferring the liberal party respinsuble for every period of economic growth for the bast 30 years instead of some facist conservative party responsible for every economic disaster in the same period of time. Also "fukk Biden."

You have no bias and no dog in this race though.

Why are Trump supporters such lieing fukkin scumbags?

BTW I was doing swell in 2016, when Trump got into office and rode on Obamas success. Was doing horrible towards the end of Trumps term when the dumbass failed the ONE real challenge he was handed. And I'm doing much better again under our current economic leadership and I am confident this administration would protect me, my life, and this economy much better than the last one. You Trump supporters live in an alternate reality. Your party and your God sucks. Get over it.
Biden has been getting it from the media regarding Israel and inflation whether it’s warranted or not. The way I vote doesn’t matter. My point was, I didn’t vote for either party so I’m not trying to prove the point for them.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I can find graphs that show you democrats vote democrat and republicans vote republican. Swing states are the true deciding factor on who gets in. Some states are becoming more liberal I.E. Texas and GA.

My point is the common person don’t care about numbers. Only how their lives have been affected. Presidents really don’t have too much people when it comes to the economy anyway.

Did Biden cause inflation directly? Possibly if you account for the money that was created for COVID related policies. The FEDs created inflation with free money for all those years post 08-12 housing collapse. They finally decided to adjust to where borrowing rates should be.

nikka trying so hard to cover his Trump dikk riding and sound smart :mjlol:

Damn near every economic marker, from inflation to the employment rate is way better today than when Trump left office and Biden came in. Period. All your juelzing for white power zaddy and your confusion over how economies work over the period of a presidency don't change that.

Donald Trump is responsible for the failure of covid and the collapse of a great economy. How great things were when the motherfukker came in office and rode off the coat tails of his black predecessor is irrelevant at this point. We cleaned up the mess your useless ass party left behind. Stop pretending you got some objective view of both sides here cus only a Trump dikkriding moron would still brag about an economy they inherited from Democrats and tanked on their own all these years later. That debate stage next year is gonna be a bloodbath.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
nikka trying so hard to cover his Trump dikk riding and sound smart :mjlol:

Damn near every economic marker, from inflation to the employment rate is way better today than when Trump left office and Biden came in. Period. All your juelzing for white power zaddy and your confusion over how economies work over the period of a presidency don't change that.

Donald Trump is responsible for the failure of covid and the collapse of a great economy. How great things were when the motherfukker came in office and rode off the coat tails of his black predecessor is irrelevant at this point. We cleaned up the mess your useless ass party left behind. Stop pretending you got some objective view of both sides here cus only a Trump dikkriding moron would still brag about an economy they inherited from Democrats and tanked on their own all these years later. That debate stage next year is gonna be a bloodbath.
I didn’t read the “numbers” nor do I care. I know my family and I are good. Both parties keep this military complex going regardless of the numbers or budget.

Biden years seem to be good. People are working, people are getting money, we are morally a better country in the eyes of the world. I can’t imagine how Trump would react to some of the events that has happened over the last 3 years.

I don’t fool with both parties. You can look at my posts. Never have I co-signed Trump or Republicans. I dislike politicians aka the Elites. Look up how many times I have posted elites and you will see.

I vote for my state and city elections, mostly democrat. Both parties are evil but democrats “seem” to care about people a bit more.

Nationally, fukk them both.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
China also got more powerful under Trump. I really dont see how Washington or even the intelligence community could let Trump get re-elected. Would be a disaster. Same clown who wants to have General Flynn as his national advisor and Kash Patel as CIA director :dead:. As a country we're cooked if he gets re-elected.