Donald Trump Has the Worst Economic Record in Modern U.S. History

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn’t read the “numbers” nor do I care. I know my family and I are good. Both parties keep this military complex going regardless of the numbers or budget.

Biden years seem to be good. People are working, people are getting money, we are morally a better country in the eyes of the world. I can’t imagine how Trump would react to some of the events that has happened over the last 3 years.

I don’t fool with both parties. You can look at my posts. Never have I co-signed Trump or Republicans. I dislike politicians aka the Elites. Look up how many times I have posted elites and you will see.

I vote for my state and city elections, mostly democrat. Both parties are evil but democrats “seem” to care about people a bit more.

Nationally, fukk them both.

Biden is worse than trump he just got the media protection.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
First time i seen a non-incumbent presidential candidate not care about debates, and still a shoe in to win :dead: :heh:
Problem with that is they have no plan B if it don’t work out with Trump.

What if he got really sick tomorrow and or possibly died?

Who will they run to?

I mean dude is old and is not in the best shape. 2016 was 7 years ago.

Daps
China also got more powerful under Trump. I really dont see how Washington or even the intelligence community could let Trump get re-elected. Would be a disaster. Same clown who wants to have General Flynn as his national advisor and Kash Patel as CIA director :dead:. As a country we're cooked if he gets re-elected.
The same intelligence community that spent decades installing dictators worldwide is gonna stop a dictatorship that will let them do whatever hte fukk they want again here? No shot

Most of those folks in the intelligence community are insane blood thirsty nationalist and I promise you they're chomping at the bit to be let of the leash like they were back in the 9/11 days and hell they can prob push the envelop and go back to the real grimy days back when you had psychopaths like Bush 1 in charge.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I can find graphs that show you democrats vote democrat and republicans vote republican. Swing states are the true deciding factor on who gets in and voter turnout. Some states are becoming more liberal I.E. Texas and GA.

My point is the common person don’t care about numbers. Only how their lives have been affected. Presidents really don’t have too much people when it comes to the economy anyway.

Did Biden cause inflation directly? Possibly if you account for the money that was created for COVID related policies. The FEDs created inflation with free money for all those years post 08-12 housing collapse. They finally decided to adjust to where borrowing rates should be.

if the common person doesn't care it's because they don't know why they should care. I've never met an individual who knows their civics and how society works in general who didn't care about the "numbers" pertaining to any measure or function of our society. some people don't think about politics until their water is toxic or food becomes more expensive but the policies that lead to those things didn't happen over night.

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t read the “numbers” nor do I care. I know my family and I are good. Both parties keep this military complex going regardless of the numbers or budget.

Biden years seem to be good. People are working, people are getting money, we are morally a better country in the eyes of the world. I can’t imagine how Trump would react to some of the events that has happened over the last 3 years.

I don’t fool with both parties. You can look at my posts. Never have I co-signed Trump or Republicans. I dislike politicians aka the Elites. Look up how many times I have posted elites and you will see.

I vote for my state and city elections, mostly democrat. Both parties are evil but democrats “seem” to care about people a bit more.

Nationally, fukk them both.

I hear you. Good talk breh. :salute: Excuse my abrupt rudeness brother

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Problem with that is they have no plan B if it don’t work out with Trump.

What if he got really sick tomorrow and or possibly died?

Who will they run to?

I mean dude is old and is not in the best shape. 2016 was 7 years ago.
Do dems got plan B? Their best candidate IMO is a comedian, and he aint running.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
How come Trump never gotten the full blame for COVID? :jbhmm:

Because dumb ass humans would rather shyt on frontline retail workers and medical facilities that were following protocol because 'TRUMPPPP"

On the real, that dusty french fried head fukk face damn near destroyed the way life works, all due to him fumbling the pandemic.

To this very given day, we are still suffering and will never get back to life, all due to this dikkhead telling folks to drink bleach and die :camby:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
since Regan hasn’t the economy crashed with every republican administration ?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Because dumb ass humans would rather shyt on frontline retail workers and medical facilities that were following protocol because 'TRUMPPPP"

On the real, that dusty french fried head fukk face damn near destroyed the way life works, all due to him fumbling the pandemic.

To this very given day, we are still suffering and will never get back to life, all due to this dikkhead telling folks to drink bleach and die :camby:
I don’t think there was anyway to not fumble the pandemic, literally the whole world is still fukked up

The game was over as soon as the human made viruses “leaked” out the lab

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I don’t think there was anyway to not fumble the pandemic, literally the whole world is still fukked up

The game was over as soon as the human made viruses “leaked” out the lab

I mean as far as stopping the shyt in its tracks. Technically, the pandemic was slowly gaining momentum and the government knew of the issues at hand. If Trump had just stopped the shyt dead in its tracks by closing up shop and fukk people's feelings, it wouldn't be a catastrophic as it became.

But its all on opinion and honestly, looking back at it...it was a biblical affair. We all had to endure that wake up call...especially me.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I mean as far as stopping the shyt in its tracks. Technically, the pandemic was slowly gaining momentum and the government knew of the issues at hand. If Trump had just stopped the shyt dead in its tracks by closing up shop and fukk people's feelings, it wouldn't be a catastrophic as it became.

But its all on opinion and honestly, looking back at it...it was a biblical affair. We all had to endure that wake up call...especially me.
At the end of the day the virus was too much for anybody to properly handle

And it’s funny you say that he should’ve closed shop at first when you still have large numbers of people today who think it should’ve never been a shutdown, and our we sure Joe Biden would’ve done any better, Joe probably would’ve kept the shyt open the whole time or until a certain amount people died

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
At the end of the day the virus was too much for anybody to properly handle

And it’s funny you say that he should’ve closed shop at first when you still have large numbers of people today who think it should’ve never been a shutdown, and our we sure Joe Biden would’ve done any better, Joe probably would’ve kept the shyt open the whole time or until a certain amount people died

Breh...I was just reading the 9/11 Report, and it just dawns on me that nobody knows what the fukk they are doing. Nobody is competent in the office, either Republican or Democrat. Hell, the ones that actually have a lick of sense end up getting a 3rd party or just a rambling fool on a podcast.

At this point of life, the creator is the only one that knows the outcome.