Donald Trump Jr Tells Akademiks Kim Porter was Scared of Diddy

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so they was not scared of epstien?

or his father hanging with putin in the 80's (look up trump tower trying to be built in russia in the 80's) who is known for tossing political opponents out of windows?

but diddy was the one they scared of?

see what happens when we shyt on our own publicly and online ....

but keep it going with it and the memes and jokes and see what happens to us :mjgrin:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taxes. Black people for some reason...when they get money stop being on code.

But I'm not suprised about academiks. Low IQ taste in music, major Drake Stan, insecure, exercises Redpill shyt. Etc there's a correlation with all of that and Trump support
Nah he dont belive in that its about money

thats how he came up no one dont want to go back into not being known

its about money

if he really does belive in redpil he wouldnt be over weight and simping like he does

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
People forget that Trump and his family were accepted by Manhattan society, and cool with celebrities before he got into politics.

Fun story I heard about Don Jr. He was in college, and Trump was going to pick him up for a Yankees game. Don wears a jersey like a normal person. Trump gets to his door, sees the jersey and goes,

:hhh:

“Put a suit on.” Then he goes to wait in the limo while Don Jr changes.
I heard Donald Trump slapped Junior when he saw him in jeans and jersey and told him to change into a suit. :pachaha:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
And people have the nerve to talk about news media cats. Why TF is DJ Akademiks interviewing anybody last named Trump? I thought he was a hiphop guy.
He took that Rumble deal and c00ns it up at ufc fights with those type of people. He probably getting Thiel money as well + black contrarianism as a form of peacocking

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
i dont even think its about taxes to be honest
You're probably right. It's likely contrarian ass nikkas. Nikkas that care mainly for themselves to say "see! I'm different than the rest of those nikkas" this is an attempt to appease their white peers 9/10.

They also think most black people are "dumb" and thus whatever the majority thinks politically they'll go opposite.

They also conflate masculinity with "the right" right now, but thats not just getting black people, it's getting the joe rogan types also.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps