Donald Trump Jr Tells Akademiks Kim Porter was Scared of Diddy

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
so they was not scared of epstien?

or his father hanging with putin in the 80's (look up trump tower trying to be built in russia in the 80's) who is known for tossing political opponents out of windows?

but diddy was the one they scared of?

see what happens when we shyt on our own publicly and online ....

but keep it going with it and the memes and jokes and see what happens to us :mjgrin:
Huh? The video is about how Kim Porter felt about diddy :why:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
A lot of these “black” media personalities are just sleeper cell right wing guys they make money off of our culture while simultaneously throwing us under the bus
Lol AK is the son of Jamaican born educators. He got bills and habits AND was bullied growing up in New Jersey.
What y'all expect.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
A lot of these “black” media personalities are just sleeper cell right wing guys they make money off of our culture while simultaneously throwing us under the bus
AK said on Pateron to Joe, the bag is with Republicans. That's why a lot of them go against their morals, it's more profitable to c00n.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People forget that Trump and his family were accepted by Manhattan society, and cool with celebrities before he got into politics.

Fun story I heard about Don Jr. He was in college, and Trump was going to pick him up for a Yankees game. Don wears a jersey like a normal person. Trump gets to his door, sees the jersey and goes,

:hhh:

“Put a suit on.” Then he goes to wait in the limo while Don Jr changes.

I heard that story, although the version I heard Trump slapped the shyt out of him before telling him to change. :mjlol: