DonKnock Presents: It's Feelin Like FB Live Coaches vs. Corny Coaches [STEELERS @ PATR*OTS] AFCCG

Who Gets To Go See The Strippers in Houston?

• Total voters

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

fukk it bruh, I swear I been screaming all year long that this team is going to the Superbowl. Coli is the shyt but I'm willing to take that because I'm confident in this team.

Any Patriots team that claims they aren't afraid of this team is lying...and I have said that before...this year...on this board

Daps
fukk it bruh, I swear I been screaming all year long that this team is going to the Superbowl. Coli is the shyt but I'm willing to take that because I'm confident in this team.

Any Patriots team that claims they aren't afraid of this team is lying...and I have said that before...this year...on this board
My nikka

U going off :picard:

Ill miss ya if u go :mjcry:

king-laylow

Orale holmes..
Daps
Reppin
Califas

I feel you bruh.. but let's not get to crazy..

I have a feeling we got this tho! Fukk the patriots! Let's go steelers. :win:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
My nikka

U going off :picard:

Ill miss ya if u go :mjcry:
I feel you bruh.. but let's not get to crazy..

I have a feeling we got this tho! Fukk the patriots! Let's go steelers. :win:

I swear if you search my posts you will find one that has me saying that I was thinking about putting my shyt up for deletion if we didn't make the Superbowl before the season even startes

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Cowher and Tomlin Kryptonite, I'm going into hiding. Tom Brady kills us with those 3 step drops crossing routes, these nikkas be 3rd and 2 all game long with that shyt. On the bright side no Gronk for those fukking seam routes. Davis and Mitchell just hit those little dudes all day long until they don't want to catch anymore.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@Trill Russell should be making the thread.:manny:.

Anyways, the Patriots offense needs to click and I want to see them go hurry up. The defense needs to take away one of Brown/Bell, which Belichick is very good at. It'd be great if Big Ben could make a few critical mistakes.

No damn turnovers for the Patriots, especially on special teams.:stopitslime:.

Oh, and hopefully no injuries on either side.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tough game but what more can you ask for than to get a another crack at NE?

Really hope Ladarius Green is out of concussion protocol for the game. Need all the weapons we can use at our disposal

What'd you think about Jesse James today?:lupe: