DonKnock Presents: It's Feelin Like FB Live Coaches vs. Corny Coaches [STEELERS @ PATR*OTS] AFCCG

Who Gets To Go See The Strippers in Houston?

• Total voters

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Let's get it!

Ben been waiting 12 years for this. He better show up better than today.

We win if Shazier and Timmons can get to Br*dy thru the middle, and Harrison and Dupree can get some hits on him from the outside. Blount likely won't beat us, and Gronk is usually our kryptonite and he's out so.. They will have to beat us with Edelman, amendola, and those guys. We need to play more physical than they do, period.

Daps
That was BEFORE they traded Jamie Collins tho:sas2:
Doesn't really matter. I want to see a great game but I think the Patriots will find a way to get it done. 2 reasons:

1. The Steelers are not a very good road team as it is, while the Patriots are probably the best home team in all of sports outside of the Kansas Jayhawks.

2. Some teams are just bad match-ups for others. For some reason, every Ravens-Patriots game is a close one, with the Ravens having a few historic upsets of the Pats in Foxboro, while their divisional rival Steelers are almost always losing to the Pats, and I can't remember the last time they beat them in Foxboro.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Doesn't really matter. I want to see a great game but I think the Patriots will find a way to get it done. 2 reasons:

1. The Steelers are not a very good road team as it is, while the Patriots are probably the best home team in all of sports outside of the Kansas Jayhawks.

2. Some teams are just bad match-ups for others. For some reason, every Ravens-Patriots game is a close one, with the Ravens having a few historic upsets of the Pats in Foxboro, while their divisional rival Steelers are almost always losing to the Pats, and I can't remember the last time they beat them in Foxboro.

Last time they played without Gronk, Steelers won:smugfavre:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ben needs to get his shyt together this week.
The pressure is on him because he's the weak link on the team right now. Yesterday's game should've been a blowout. Ben wasn't on his game. They can't afford the careless turnovers or to leave points out there against the pats on the road. He has a great o-line, rb, and group of receivers. There's no reason he shouldn't put up 30.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Double J aka The Outlaw put in work:wow:

Pretty underrated day really because everyone will be talking about Bell:wow:

But I still want Green back too

This is the first time Ive had confidence in James being a legitimate scary TE1 ... I thought he was gonna be overrated as hell because people were desperate for another Heath but dude is putting in work

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
My nikka cam look like someone smacked his fitted off and then put it back on his head. @3Rivers help this breh out with this struggle smiley.
84b3574900384e28ffd368ac59eabc98.png