Don't know the back story...but Cac catches beatdown from hell

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
What were our queens saying :mjpls: ?

Laura Grigley Why continue to fight someone who not hitting back? I don't get it these people these days.

Cami Schavvon You can kill someone doing that I'm not understanding the kicks to the head!

Crystal D Davis He so pathetic, he knew he could beat him from the start & and what's making me so sick is he going to walk around like he the shyt and he's pathetic. This isn't savage its sorry weak and pathetic. Those who are impressed are pathetic to. Y'all need to work on being bigger people.

Latasha Phillips I couldn't fight someone knowing they can't fight I love a competition this was weak

Dijah Thigpen It's nothing funny about this... Just sad

adie Gemini Dean Why he could have kilt him

Rashyta Ariel Martin So not cool he couldve suffered any type of head injury.

Carolyn Ann Thomas Why didn't the other guys try and stop this.

....and so on....:francis:

Daps
Laura Grigley Why continue to fight someone who not hitting back? I don't get it these people these days.

Cami Schavvon You can kill someone doing that I'm not understanding the kicks to the head!

Crystal D Davis He so pathetic, he knew he could beat him from the start & and what's making me so sick is he going to walk around like he the shyt and he's pathetic. This isn't savage its sorry weak and pathetic. Those who are impressed are pathetic to. Y'all need to work on being bigger people.

Latasha Phillips I couldn't fight someone knowing they can't fight I love a competition this was weak

Dijah Thigpen It's nothing funny about this... Just sad

adie Gemini Dean Why he could have kilt him

Rashyta Ariel Martin So not cool he couldve suffered any type of head injury.

Carolyn Ann Thomas Why didn't the other guys try and stop this.

....and so on....:francis:

Hilarious, but typical that women think like this...with all that "i couldn't fight someone knowing they can't fight" bullshyt. It explains why they pop so much shyt to men who can clearly whoop they're ass. They really think that man shouldn't hit them back.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Oh dont worry his ass will be in another type of yard real soon.........he is definately going to prison.
23kdjm8.png
Nah