Don't know the back story...but Cac catches beatdown from hell

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Hilarious, but typical that women think like this...with all that "i couldn't fight someone knowing they can't fight" bullshyt. It explains why they pop so much shyt to men who can clearly whoop they're ass. They really think that man shouldn't hit them back.
White women dont have the same sympathy when unarmed Black men get their ass kicked by racist cops...they say they got what they deserved.:mjpls:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Work, work, work, work work :russ:

Several white kids...and one black kid...something tells me ol boy said some :mjpls: sh#t and black kid let him know that he don't play that :yeshrug:

Funny how his friends wanted no part of that and watched him receive a full-fledged workout...dude was leaking and all :sas1:

Lil n#gga was kicking his head like a soccer ball :dame:

Lil n#gga even suplexed his a## on concrete :huhldup:

I keep saying that these cacs get comfortable and then run across the wrong one. Not all black dudes out here scary and such :francis:

Peace

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've never seen someone get their ass beat with that type of malice without them having some type of gas to light that fire. I just don't agree with stomping someone out when they're on the ground. If they keep trying to get up by all means put them back down. But when a dude is on the ground in the fetal position getting stomped in the head and ribs n shyt...nah.

Cake

Banned
Daps
Yea you can tell h let deserved it because no white boys jumped into save him. No way ima watch a nikka get stomped like that unless he really deserved it.

Difference between a fight and dominating and bullying someone. He ragdolled that kid.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
2cgeupu_jpg.gif

:ohlawd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO