Dothan,AL PD PLANTED GUNS & DRUGS on Blacks; DA CoverUp—POLICE CONFIRM DOCS REAL; Local News Reports

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This the kind of shyt you change legislation with. @Emperor_ReinScarf sticky?

What can Alabama brehs do?
holler at your representatives and contact the DoJ and FBI ASAP.

Share on social media and push others to do the same.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I lived there for a brief stint in high school. This doesn't surprise me.
Sick SOBs targeted black males without criminal records.

Beginning in early 1996, the Dothan Police Department received complaints from black victims that drugs and weapons were being planted. Specifically young black men who had clean records were targeted. Police Chief, John White, allegedly instructed senior officers to ignore the complaints and they willingly complied

Just so they could destroy their chances at providing for their families and leading their communities.
Doing things the right way? Masculine, educated, and a leader?
Plant some coke on the 3.8 GPA black male with aspirations of being a dentist.
You start talking how nefarious and complex the white supremacist system is and people are ready to hand you a tinfoil hat and call you a militant, because the system isn't out to get you.
Black men are the face of what they fear and hate most. The system is most definitely out to get you, if not by a bullet then by a paper trail.
Black people - especially men - better wake the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:stopitslime: First comment.

"I don’t know about all the other things in this story but blacks do have on average 1 standard deviation (15 point) lower IQ than whites. Whites average 100 and blacks average 85. It’s irrefutable. It requires a 100 to successfully graduate HS. Undergrad average is 115 and graduate average is 125. This is why blacks are graduating HS but perform at 8th grade levels."

Sometimes brehs....

Sometimes....