Dr. Ben Carson should have been known for Black Excellence instead of being Trump's sambo

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
23CARSON-hp-master675.jpg

He's the first black neurosurgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins.

DPmQs-KVoAAJjAQ.jpg

Here are those same twins today.

56e23706c36188e5418b4576.jpg

He could have been someone all of us couldve looked up to. His mind is far more superior than this orange clown. That c00n spirit is something I dont understand:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Says more about his mindset and how HIS brain works... :francis: making ridiculous statements and getting crumbs from the white guy when he's already a legend neurosurgeon is fukking disappointing and beyond disbelief...:snoop::mindblown: but he's old he doesnt care... And the more he speaks the more it sounds like he has some sort of alzheimer's. :scust: or learning disability...

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That Planned Parenthood comment he made last year showed he's not shleep.

Shame he fell in with the wrong crowd the way he did.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
until black folks accumulate some level of real wealth and power in this world...... c00ning will continue to dominate, just like its been dominating for centuries

We're literally a powerless people.

I look at c00ning as a mental disease, but also a survival mechanism for a group of powerless people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
until black folks accumulate some level of real wealth and power in this world...... c00ning will continue to dominate, just like its been dominating for centuries

We're literally a powerless people.

I look at c00ning as a mental disease, but also a survival mechanism for a group of powerless people.
basically.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He was

That Gifted Hands book was the most inspirational book I'd ever read in my life up until that point at age 8

nikkas love fukking up their legacy:francis:

\This

Breh these are my exact same sentiments, I read gifted hands as a preteen. As I've said before, I understands c00ns are c00ns and there ain't really nothing you can do about it but cot damnit why one of the greatest medical minds of all time? :mjcry:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What'd he say? I don't pay attention to any Trump groupies.
Did Margaret Sanger believe African-Americans
Answering a question at RiverWoods Retirement Community, Carson said that "Planned Parenthood, as you know, was founded by Margaret Sanger. . . . Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist. She believed that people like me should be eliminated, or kept under control."

All facts, btw.

Back when White people were measuring our headshape and deciding who was smarter, Planned Parenthood came out of that era.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Denigrating a retired Neurosurgeon to a c00n because you disagree with his opinion brehs :hhh::scust: illogical and lack of intellect, almost certain Malcolm X would be called a c00n if he lived today as he aint fukk with that liberal nonsense.