Dr. Ben Carson should have been known for Black Excellence instead of being Trump's sambo

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Anyone saying he's not black excellence is a leftist brainwashed faggit.

When ben carson said this, white liberals had a field day:

Ben Carson argued evolution was 'encouraged by' Satan

^^^ do you know how many older black people I've heard say this in my life?

how many of us gonna act like we've never heard old black people say "that ain't nen but the devil!"

try bringing up the big bang theory to any black person over 70 years old out here

so now I guess they're all backward in their thinking because the all mighty white liberal said so? :jbhmm:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol:

Someone asked you if Ben Carson is a c00n and your answer is what about black on black crime!!

fam i get people calling ben carson a c00n.

but the black men who killed those 481 other black men are NOT c00ns?

they took black life that won't come back. Ben carson (or any "c00n") is worse than this?

usher3.jpeg

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
fam i get people calling ben carson a c00n.

but the black men who killed those 481 other black men are NOT c00ns?

they took black life that won't come back. Ben carson (or any "c00n" is worse than this?)

usher3.jpeg

Who is saying these people aren't c00ns, and what does this have to do with Ben Carson?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
until black folks accumulate some level of real wealth and power in this world...... c00ning will continue to dominate, just like its been dominating for centuries

We're literally a powerless people.

I look at c00ning as a mental disease, but also a survival mechanism for a group of powerless people.

This is very true. The problem with highly successful black people is on the way up they will come into contact with less and less black people. They will likely be surrounded by whites and will lose the black perspective. That's how the cooking starts in a lot of cases. Limited interaction with your own people and extensive interaction with whites...adopting their views.

You're right tough. Black people have no power because they have so little wealth.

Kumasi

Banned
Daps
Dr. Carson is a hero and will always be regardless of his politics. We need to welcome diverse opinions in the black community.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
"should have" being the operative words

remember - man's was tryna take his minstrel show on his own campaign but that aint pan out so he joined up w the dudes who won like KD

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Dr. Carson is a hero and will always be regardless of his politics. We need to welcome diverse opinions in the black community.

this is tough for me breh

diverse opinions is one thing

ducktales that play into cac narratives about African Americans like that crazy made up story about getting held up at gun point in a popeyes is another thing