TheSpook

Banned
Daps
You aint got the answers Claude!
giphy.gif

Asante

All Star
Daps
Why has the DNC not met with this brilliant and accomplished FBA elder (WHO WAS ONCE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE PARTY) to ease their voting anxieties......BECAUSE THE DNC IS VEHENENLY OPPOSED TO TRUE BLACK SOCIAL-ECONOMIC LIERATION. They have a freaky uber liberal agenda that they have made synonymous with black issues since the Civil Rights movement. Their representation as "the good whites" in the 60's was a strategy before and after our people were legitimized as a voting block to team up with us to make and pass laws that they know would not stand a snowball's chance in Hell if left us to the general white public! They equate the recognition of our humanity (in US law) with "uber liberalism". The same "uber liberalism" that is trying to establish a pedophile state. I personally find this insulting!

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
1866 Indian Treaty - Obama gave 3 Billion dollars every Christmas for 7 years to these Indians chiefs who didn't give Blacks nothing
$5.00 Indians, white folks pretending to be Indians

The Freedman's Banks 1866, slaves deposited the money into the banks, that money was stolen by whites

Stole 57 million dollars, should be more in 2020

These are 2 powerful points here,

Without reparation

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Why has the DNC not met with this brilliant and accomplished FBA elder (WHO WAS ONCE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE PARTY) to ease their voting anxieties......BECAUSE THE DNC IS VEHENENLY OPPOSED TO TRUE BLACK SOCIAL-ECONOMIC LIERATION. They have a freaky uber liberal agenda that they have made synonymous with black issues since the Civil Rights movement. Their representation as "the good whites" in the 60's was a strategy before and after our people were legitimized as a voting block to team up with us to make and pass laws that they know would not stand a snowball's chance in Hell if left us to the general white public! They equate the recognition of our humanity (in US law) with "uber liberalism". The same "uber liberalism" that is trying to establish a pedophile state. I personally find this insulting!

TALK TO EM!:damn:

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
This election is the death knell for black political power. Our needs are being actively ignored and if Biden wins the Democrats will see they don’t need the black vote anymore.
Especially since they plan to give millions of illegal immigrants citizenship, which will dilute black political power.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1866 Indian Treaty - Obama gave 3 Billion dollars every Christmas for 7 years to these Indians chiefs who didn't give Blacks nothing
$5.00 Indians, white folks pretending to be Indians

The Freedman's Banks 1866, slaves deposited the money into the banks, that money was stolen by whites

Stole 57 million dollars, should be more in 2020

These are 2 powerful points here,

Without reparation
INDIANS WERE THE LAST PPL
IN THIS COUNTRY TO FREE SLAVES
IN 1866 WHICH IS WHY THAT TREATY
EVEN EXISTS.
(JUNETEENTH IS A LIE)

:dead:THEY WERE BEING COMPENSATED
FOR FREEING THEIR SLAVES.

ALSO AS A PART OF THE AGREEMENT
ALL THOSE FORMER SLAVES
WERE SUPPOSED TO BECOME
CHEROKEE INDIANS THEMSELVES.
(THATS WHY WHEN HEAR
YOUR GRANDMA SAY YALL
GOT CHEROKEE ANCESTRY
SHE ISNT LYING)

THE INDIANS NEVER REALLY HONORED
THEIR PART OF THE TREATY
AND IN 1980 THEY OFFICIALLY
KICKED ALL BLACKS OUT OF THE TRIBE
AND DOUBLE DOWNED ON IT
IN THE 2000S.

OBAMA TURNED AROUND AND GAVE
THESE PPL BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
WHILE IGNORING THE LAWSUIT
FILED BY THE FAMILIES
OF THE BLACK INDIAN FREEDMAN
OVER FAILURE TO ENFORCE
THE 1866 TREATY.

:devil:
:evil:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Do you know this man is in the autumn of his life. Late autumn in fact. It will be nice if Someone can actually take a year out of their life and actually immerse themselves in his wisdom and knowledge so we can carry all this struggle For economic justice to the next generation. This is more important then who puff daddy is dating what the latest rapper saying and what kind of sneakers are the hottest right now. I wish I could do it but I’m just too low on the totem pole to take those steps.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
My guy, chill with all this bullshyt and just enjoy the battle raps. :troll:

You right, though. :sas2:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
INDIANS WERE THE LAST PPL
IN THIS COUNTRY TO FREE SLAVES
IN 1866 WHICH IS WHY THAT TREATY
EVEN EXISTS.
(JUNETEENTH IS A LIE)