Dr. Claude Anderson's Plan For Black America in Exchange for Votes

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Honestly, the republicans are right about one thing, nikkas are failing in these democratic run cities, that's something you can't entirely overlook, I don't blame any black person for sitting this one out or trying to leverage against the status quo, the best that can happen for black americans if the black vote was competive and up for grabs. I'm willing to sit across from a goddamn Nazi if the Nazi got tangible solutions. Getting shyt done is the priority, I will MAGA all day for some black startups and capital.

Daps
Dr Claude a ados ancestor

Got so much knowledge and on on point

I always learn something knew from him

Angela yee said i agree wit some disagree wit others

:hhh:

Stfu

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Do you know this man is in the autumn of his life. Late autumn in fact. It will be nice if Someone can actually take a year out of their life and actually immerse themselves in his wisdom and knowledge so we can carry all this struggle For economic justice to the next generation. This is more important then who puff daddy is dating what the latest rapper saying and what kind of sneakers are the hottest right now. I wish I could do it but I’m just too low on the totem pole to take those steps.
we can all do our part, maybe provide the links or other resources explaining his vision to others (business people) , black professionals etc etc..

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
And if you listened to the interview he clearly said normally he would say negotiate the Black vote BUT this year because what we are up against (Trump) he encourages everyone to do WHATEVER you have to do to VOTE. That’s one thing I can’t stand about nikkas. They love to half ass tell a story! Yes, we have negotiating to do but the most important thing we can do at THIS time is get that tyrant out of office and get our footing back in the world and keep the train from from going over the ledge. Tell everything he said. Not just what fits your bs agenda.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Good interview. We need specific policies -- and until that happens. Under Biden or Trump or whoever -- we are fukked.

I hold my reps accountable. I reach out, meet and stay on them about the issues in my home town and state -- but local and state is different in my opinion.

One thing Joe Biden plan said was it will end Redlining and Discrimination Mortgages/Ownership/Appraisal practices. How? And if he knew this was going on - like we all have. Why didn't he do anything in his years in office?

What will he do for the generations of this happening? Most have lost their property and current property is undervalued and overtaxed. Lost Billions of dollars in our families and communities -- and still are. This is illegal.

It's so many studies out about this. Unless he implements reparations there is nothing that can be done. Also, some lawsuits need to taken asap-- but we must do that as a collective.

Black Americans are paying more to own a home and falling further behind - CNN

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dr. Claude Anderson is the architect of no tangible, no vote.

You have repeatedly call people Trump supporters for saying no tangible, no vote. :mjpls:
I call people agents if they're trying to dissuade the black vote to keep Trump and the Republicans in office and it's proven they y'all exist :coffee:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I call people agents if they're trying to dissuade the black vote to keep Trump and the Republicans in office and it's proven they y'all exist :coffee:

You have repeatedly said people that choose not to vote are Trump supporters.

All of the people you call "BABOONS" get their talking points from Dr. Claude Anderson. :mjpls:

If you're going to be a Shill Agent then at least not be a coward and stand by your conviction. :heh:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scust:IT WAS A COMPLETE SLAP
IN THE FACE WHEN ASKED
ABOUT REPARATIONS FOR NATIVE BLACKS, JOE BIDEN SAID
IT MUST INCLUDE
NATIVE INDIANS ALSO.

THE SAME INDIANS THAT OWE
US REPARATIONS YOU STUPID fukk.
:devil:
:evil:

You right, man. Tbh, no political party, politician from the federal level to local level want to give Black people shyt! They want us to be a permanent underclass and be happy with that status. Let's just accept it for what it is.

Black folks should have been compensated during Reconstruction, but weren't. Immigrants were allowed to come here and eat.

Democrats are scared to do shyt because they know that non-Blacks would boycott them en masse and that would destroy them forever.

At the end of the day, Black people are OWED reparations! No sharing with other groups!