Dr. Dre's Newest Discovery: A 23-Year-Old White Rapper From Texas

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk

Dr. Dre's Newest Discovery: A 23-Year-Old White Rapper From Texas

With allllll the hoods across America with starving Black youths dying for an opportunity to get on and be heard, this cornball and literal homosexual goes and handpicks some cac :snoop:

It's 2015 and this is the state of rap music yall :umad:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
gfB08H7.gif
:russ:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With allllll the hoods across America with starving Black youths dying for an opportunity to get on and be heard, this cornball and literal homosexual goes and handpicks some cac :snoop:

It's 2015 and this is the state of rap music yall :umad:

We live in a new age bruh that shyt don't matter plus it's Dre anyway he more infamous than Baby at throwing nikkas in the bushes...

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
justin_mohrle_rapper.jpg

Justin Mohrle drives through the streets of Sherman Oaks, California, Snoop Dogg playing faintly on the radio as the sun begins to set. The 23-year-old Garland native—JT to his friends—is behind the wheel of a rented high-end Hyundai sedan he definitely didn’t pay for. His last job, at Macy’s, barely paid enough to cover his rent. Riding shotgun is Thomas Biggars, his best friend and personal videographer.
!

fiddy.gif

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Lol that song would be heat if drake made it

And by that I mean although I liked the song for what it was, I don't like the shyt at the same time because bruh is doing a clear Drake impression. I can't fukk with that

So to the bushes with this nikka until I hear something from him that doesn't sound like somebody else shyt

That's your "safe" reasoning you choose to hide behind for "throwin him to the bushes" ? :mjlol:

Bebebebecause he sounds like Drake :mjcry:

:mjlol:

You safe ass wannabe politically correct all the time ass c00ns killz me with yall antics bruh :mjlol:

He's a CAC getting an opportunity from a Black person(dre) during a time when that Black person's(dre) fellow Black people are far more needing and deserving of it.

Simple ass that bruh

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I wonder if Dre did anything when Jimmy dissed him in the Beats sale? :patrice:

Or how he let Jerry Heller handled NWA with Cube airing out his dirty laundry?? :patrice:

I've said this time and time again, cacs wouldnt have corrupted Hip-hop if black producers circled the bandwagons and didn't let cacs/Jews destroyed them from within.

Last edited:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
That's your "safe" reasoning you choose to hide behind for "throwin him to the bushes" ? :mjlol:

Bebebebecause he sounds like Drake :mjcry:

:mjlol:

You safe ass wannabe politically correct all the time ass c00ns killz me with yall antics bruh :mjlol:

He's a CAC getting an opportunity from a Black person(dre) during a time when that Black person's(dre) fellow Black people are far more needing and deserving of it.

Simple ass that bruh

preach