Dr. Dre's Newest Discovery: A 23-Year-Old White Rapper From Texas

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
With allllll the hoods across America with starving Black youths dying for an opportunity to get on and be heard, this cornball and literal homosexual goes and handpicks some cac :snoop:

It's 2015 and this is the state of rap music yall :umad:
Breh

He's not gonna come out like every other black artist that has signed to Aftermath in recent years

Daps really aren't that hard to come by yall, believe me

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mark my words this will never come out

Dre takes years to give the go ahead for an album and by the time he completes it, IF he completes it there will be a new fad.

Feel sorry for dude he should have signed to a another label and dropped his album ASAP even. Though I think that song if fukking garbage

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am always baffled by the "I want to be white" anecdote. I can't even envision myself as anything besides my background - even the bullshyt - my culture, that's me. All that shyt adds up to Me.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's your "safe" reasoning you choose to hide behind for "throwin him to the bushes" ? :mjlol:

Bebebebecause he sounds like Drake :mjcry:

:mjlol:

You safe ass wannabe politically correct all the time ass c00ns killz me with yall antics bruh :mjlol:

He's a CAC getting an opportunity from a Black person(dre) during a time when that Black person's(dre) fellow Black people are far more needing and deserving of it.

Simple ass that bruh

haha, politically correct? bruh, I don't care bout this nikka or that whole situation like that. lol the fukk

it's not deep to me fam, like.. the fukk i look like putting actual thought into this nikka? the last thing im worried bout is if a wack white dude is locked in the studio with Dr Dre instead of a black rapper, what the hell :dahell:

I got like a life and shyt to worry bout b, I dont care whether this nikka prospers or fails

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
haha, politically correct? bruh, I don't care bout this nikka or that whole situation like that. lol the fukk

it's not deep to me fam, like.. the fukk i look like putting actual thought into this nikka? the last thing im worried bout is if a wack white dude is locked in the studio with Dr Dre instead of a black rapper, what the hell :dahell:

I got like a life and shyt to worry bout b, I dont care whether this nikka prospers or fails
Having a spine on topics like this dont mean "youre worried about it" nikka you sound like a gaddamn girl.
FOH :camby: i know yo breed of fukknikka i can smell the weak sauce thru the monitor :pacspit: