FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
56d1b770c46188ad098b4573.jpg

Brehs that know #FeelTheBern is gonna lose to Hilary can also vote for Dr. Stein in November.

She gave an interview to CSPAN discussing the Green Party platform and the issues that should be addressed in this election:
Washington Journal Dr Jill Stein | Video | C-SPAN.org

Was pretty good.

Yeah, she's not gonna win, but hey it'll make you feel better putting your vote for her :obama:

Especially if you're living in Maryland like me which will blue no matter what :mjcry:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
56d1b770c46188ad098b4573.jpg

Brehs that know #FeelTheBern is gonna lose to Hilary can also vote for Dr. Stein in November.

Yeah, she's not gonna win, but hey it'll make you feel better putting your vote for her :obama:

Especially if you're living in Maryland like me which will blue no matter what :mjcry:

PM me breh I got something to discuss with you.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm annoyed with this chick because she's the only one thats ever supporting the Green party. Let someone else try.
This will only be her second time as the Green Party candidate for President. In 2008 Cynthia McKinney was the candidate.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I really wish all the left political parties (let's say from the Greens, leftward) in the U.S. could form a United Front and field true leftist candidates for federal elections.

But factionalism :snoop: and parochialism :snoop: dominate on the left.
Some of the splits on the left are pure fukkery :heh: Like two communist groups will go to war over minute differences
Who else is #JillSet :jawalrus:

@Darth Humanist :lupe:
#JillSet!

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I wanted to say this as being serious. Stein should have ran as a Democrat. If she would have lost, then she should have taken the independent route.