The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Green Party voters looking real cowardly in the light. All over the net I'm seeing people say "Well my state is blue anyway so I'm voting green", essentially saying I don't want the republicans to win but since enough other people will vote democrat to carry the state I'll vote green so I can keep the moral high ground when I complain about shyt for the next 4 years.

I'm praying you mufukkas don't screw us over again and put another moron in the White House like you did in 2000.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Green Party voters looking real cowardly in the light. All over the net I'm seeing people say "Well my state is blue anyway so I'm voting green", essentially saying I don't want the republicans to win but since enough other people will vote democrat to carry the state I'll vote green so I can keep the moral high ground when I complain about shyt for the next 4 years.

I'm praying you mufukkas don't screw us over again and put another moron in the White House like you did in 200.
:umad:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I'm praying you mufukkas don't screw us over again and put another moron in the White House like you did in 200.

Screw the democrats

This country is going to hell anyway. Let it get to that point then maybe finally things can change

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Screw the democrats

This country is going to hell anyway. Let it get to that point then maybe finally things can change

You let the republicans get the House, Supreme Court, and Presidency and nothing will change as long as you are alive. Its not just about who wins, its about when they win. The republicans won in 2010 and gerrymandered the shyt out of the states and now we couldnt vote them out the House even with a landslide presidential victory. You let them win in 2016 and they could fill the Supreme Court with 2 young nominations and push the court to a 6-3 conservative majority and then they can really go to work on the laws of this country.

I wish people would understand that nothing is built overnight. You have to put in the work if you want change in this country. Showing up to vote every 4 years isnt enough, and then abstaining from the process when someone isnt promising you enough is even worse.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You let the republicans get the House, Supreme Court, and Presidency and nothing will change as long as you are alive. Its not just about who wins, its about when they win. The republicans won in 2010 and gerrymandered the shyt out of the states and now we couldnt vote them out the House even with a landslide presidential victory. You let them win in 2016 and they could fill the Supreme Court with 2 young nominations and push the court to a 6-3 conservative majority and then they can really go to work on the laws of this country.

I wish people would understand that nothing is built overnight. You have to put in the work if you want change in this country. Showing up to vote every 4 years isnt enough, and then abstaining from the process when someone isnt promising you enough is even worse.

I've voted ever since I was able to in 08

But this system sucks and is broken

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Until money gets out of politics corruption will ALWAYS happen. It doesn't matter if they are Democrat or Republican.

Citizens United was only approved by the Supreme Court by a 5-4 split. If a democrat wins the presidency and nominates a liberal judge they will overturn that shyt right off the bat. That will solve part of the problem. It may not go far enough to fix everything but shyt, its a start.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Citizens United was only approved by the Supreme Court by a 5-4 split. If a democrat wins the presidency and nominates a liberal judge they will overturn that shyt right off the bat. That will solve part of the problem. It may not go far enough to fix everything but shyt, its a start.
Will it bring 3rd parties into play?

CHL

Superstar
Daps

I'm praying you mufukkas don't screw us over again and put another moron in the White House like you did in 2000.
People are cowardly for voting for a party they actually agree with ideologically far more than the Democrats? The fukk?

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
People are cowardly for voting for a party they actually agree with ideologically far more than the Democrats? The fukk?

Thats the problem with 3rd party in this country...sadly it is considered throwing your vote away because the masses will never vote for them however nothing will ever change if hey are never voted for...I think that is why Sanders is looked at so fondly by some...it is the one candidate that is not really a jackass or an elephant but has a viable chance of winning...Change has to start somewhere because with things staying as they are this country will only get worse

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Will it bring 3rd parties into play?

No, that would require a complete change to our government and constitution. Neither party is interested in doing that so we have to work with what we have.

Yes, they are asking others to do the dirty work for them so they can get what they want and keep their hands clean. Look, is Hillary my ideal candidate? No. But im not willing to hurt mine and my kids future to try and make a point. Our quality of life is too important for that.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
3rd parties aren't viable till the next recession/depression which will happen sooner rather than later with the way the two parties are fukking up.

Until then #teamlesserevil

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
major point a lot of bernie super stans either are unable to understand or just rather dismiss.

bernie losing is not the end of the world. he has people fighting in the stands for his ideals they will still be there 4-8 years from now if they are really down for the cause. so will his predecessor(s). it'd be in their best interest to have a supreme court full of young liberals rather than young conservatives if they are serious and stans of a movement and not just stans of bernie

Yes, they are asking others to do the dirty work for them so they can get what they want and keep their hands clean. Look, is Hillary my ideal candidate? No. But im not willing to hurt mine and my kids future to try and make a point. Our quality of life is too important for that.
he's not american so he may actually want us to have a 6-3 conservative supreme court for the next 30 years so Australia can rise as the next super power :jbhmm: