Dr. Umar - “Slavery arrested our psycho political development. The slave system turned us into eternal children.” 😳

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Some victim blaming going on, but I understand his intent.

Instead of talking, people just need to take deliberate action.

There won't be some movement that we all click yes to, or have blueprints unfolded out onto a table for our approval.

1. Get therapy from a qualified Black therapist.

2. Educate yourself and read your history.

3. Donate your time, energy and resources to a Black non-profit that show DIRECT support to children, youth, and women affected by poverty, drugs, and abuse.

4. Live your life. Don't allow yourself to think you don't deserve peace of mind, happiness, and freedom. By default you will be a positive example and catalyst for growth and not even know it.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Slavery by itself didn't. We know this because of Reconstruction. However, when you couple slavery with Jim Crow, then you get the current arrested development. The results include: redlining, ghettos, flooding our streets with drugs, war on drugs, war on gangs, hurricane katrina response, housing crash, and the state killings of our men, women, and children. This is how you get a state induced perpetual cycle of misery and undermining which has gone into self-pilot mode.
I agree

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I trust the word of no man who willingly steals from the poorest of his people with zero fukks

He targets single mothers and the elderly and if you question him he will deflect and call you a c00n.

dr-umar-dr-umar-has-plans.gif

He talks a lot for a man who has built nothing

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I trust the word of no man who willingly steals from the poorest of his people with zero fukks

He targets single mothers and the elderly and if you question him he will deflect and call you a c00n.

dr-umar-dr-umar-has-plans.gif

He talks a lot for a man who has built nothing
The Prince of Panhandling strikes again….

Funny how a black man who educates,gets more hate then black men who posion their people with filth. This is a consistent pattern among black people:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who has Umar educated? Umar hasn’t worked in a school in more than a decade. He’s basically a IG/YouTube comedian at this point.

Did Malcolm X work at a college:gucci:? He teaches on youtube and does seminars nationally. He has an audience who seeks out his information. Yall just dont value knowledge and think it should be free. But then when its free on youtube, yall devalue it because hes not being paid a salary:mjlol:

My point is the way people consistently pop up in every Umar thread to derail it. Yet wont pop up consistently about a degenerate rapper,instagram thot,pawg,movie,netflix series. In order to derail black men from talking about bullshyt. But with every Umar,Tariq thread its doubledutch. They just cant wait to jump in and derail an intellectual convo about our people. Theres a deepseeded hate of the black conscience community. This is agent provocateur behavior:respect: