Dr. Umar - “Slavery arrested our psycho political development. The slave system turned us into eternal children.” 😳

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Funny how a black man who educates,gets more hate then black men who posion their people with filth. This is a consistent pattern among black people:respect:
Funny how questioning somebody who has been collecting “donations” for a school for black boys since 2010 from single mothers is considered “hate”

The school is no where close to opening. He cannot get a simple hvac installed. Yet if you ask about his plan you get called a c00n. SAMBO. BETA MALE

The consistent pattern amongst black people is that we ignore the fukk shyt in our community. Because someone “speaks” eloquently we will allow them to abuse us because they are black

He has admitted to collecting a million and that was 4 years ago. He has time to fly around the globe for speaking engagements. He has NO Time to finish what the black community has paid for.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Umar being grifter or a conman does not define the validity of what he's saying.

Some of you need to let go of that girly mentality: 'I don't like him so anythnig he says is by definition wrong'.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Umar being grifter or a conman does not define the validity of what he's saying.

Some of you need to let go of that girly mentality: 'I don't like him so anythnig he says is by definition wrong'.
I think the issue is hypocrisy. We always talk about actionable items when it comes to the community but for some reason we never look for people to put into action what they're saying. We've had a lot of black people tell us stuff and never actually practice what they preach.

That's the issue.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Funny how questioning somebody who has been collecting “donations” for a school for black boys since 2010 from single mothers is considered “hate”

The school is no where close to opening. He cannot get a simple hvac installed. Yet if you ask about his plan you get called a c00n. SAMBO. BETA MALE

The consistent pattern amongst black people is that we ignore the fukk shyt in our community. Because someone “speaks” eloquently we will allow them to abuse us because they are black

He has admitted to collecting a million and that was 4 years ago. He has time to fly around the globe for speaking engagements. He has NO Time to finish what the black community has paid for.
@ the dumbass Tariq stans too

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you take this guy seriously, you're a moron.

Apparently, it's impossible to dislike grifters and degenerates at the same time.

Apparently its impossible to be consistent.

Id have no problem with people calling out Umar,Tariq etc. If it wasnt for the consistent pattern of turning a blind eye to the fukk shyt and benign neglect UNTIL its about Umar or Tariq. But fine,you want to hold a black man with limited resources responsible for lying,false promises over a 10 year span? Okay fine,let me just check something right quick.

*Types in General Mills & Umar,and General Mills & democrats in the search function*

Okay, 3 pages worth of post,a few I see you are actually calling out democrats? Not as much since 2016,but still:salute:

Now to Dr Umar,10 pages?!! Consistent non stop post making a mockery of the man,and grifter allegations,til this day!:gucci:

See the problem yet?Thats a lopsided energy to say the least. A black man with limited resources,building a school at a snails pace allegedly. Versus democrats who have unlimited resources,and 50 years of dedication from black voters. But Im not even coming at yall because its not yalls fault,its your programming. Sadly weve been gmo'd and weaponized against our own:respect:.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Id have no problem with people calling out Umar,Tariq etc. If it wasnt for the consistent pattern of turning a blind eye to the fukk shyt and benign neglect UNTIL its about Umar or Tariq. But fine,you want to hold a black man with limited resources responsible for lying,false promises over a 10 year span? Okay fine,let me just check something right quick.

*Types in General Mills & Umar,and General Mills & democrats in the search function*

Okay, 3 pages worth of post,a few I see you are actually calling out democrats? Not as much since 2016,but still:salute:

Now to Dr Umar,10 pages?!! Consistent non stop post making a mockery of the man,and grifter allegations,til this day!:gucci:

See the problem yet?Thats a lopsided energy to say the least. A black man with limited resources,building a school at a snails pace allegedly. Versus democrats who have unlimited resources,and 50 years of dedication from black voters. But Im not even coming at yall because its not yalls fault,its your programming. Sadly weve been gmo'd and weaponized against our own:respect:.
This is not equivalent and sir you are very dumb as fukk

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
F
What about Jim Crow? That lasted much longer.
Jim Crow did not last longer than Slavery and had nowhere near the impact of it .

At a certain point we are going to have to look inward and figure the shyt out because pointing fingers does nothing but absolve personal responsibility and allow stagnation .

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Nope. I don’t see the problem. One on hand we have the dems who we all know give us lip service at best and accomplish little.

Then we have Umar who gives us lip service and accomplishes nothing. He deserves all of the scorn and ridicule we can dish out

Once again he specifically targets the weakest and poorest of is. Black Single mothers and black elderly. He pulls on heart strings or flat out berates and clowns us.

I don’t give a fukk about lopsided energy when the blatant hypocrisy of a man telling us he is going to save our black boys but is a full on deadbeat father. Barely pays child support and does NOT see his children. A man who was never a educator but tells people he is the one to educate our children

I don’t care if your black, cac, etc. it’s foul and it need to called out. Comparing Umar to the Democrats is laughable at best. At least the Dems do some stuff even if it’s pretty much by osmosis and it’s incremental at best. At least something gets accomplished and at the moment they are the best we got.

Is Umar even close to being the best we got? fukk no. He has been collecting money since 2010. Has had the abandoned buildings for 4 years. All he has done is paint a gym and hold 2 block parties. He can’t even hold events in the gym because he cannot get his certificate of occupancy because of the dilapidated condition of the buildings