Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been a while since i been in here...quick thoughts:

- the toppo vs goku fight was good....also, i like how goku set toppo up for that vegeta battle lol...i knew he was gonna do that...tell vegeta how strong toppo was to get vegeta hyped to fight him....and he only doing it so he can fight jiren instead lol....

- dont understand why people are surprised krillen beat gohan in a tourney style battle....gohan has no experience at fighting in tourneys, where as krillen was doing that shyt his whole life...he even made the point to say that when they first squared off...a tourney with rules is different than battling people to the death, and that is gonna have a huge impact on how this plays out...which is also why goku admitted to having to change his thinking going into the tourney...he was concentrating too much on overpowering people....

- to continue: like how they showed why krillen, tien, roshi, and piccolo are so important to the team...they know how to fight and come up with plans....i cant wait to see roshi, krillen, goku, tien, and piccolo coming up with plans/tactics during battle...that shyt gonna be great to watch....

- the whole 'universe getting erased' rule will come out eventually, and it's gonna be funny to see reactions....also, people need to stop blaming goku for this...he's actually being a hero with the tourney idea....the zenos were already gonna erase universe, and the tourney gives them a chance to save at least 1....

...cant wait to see how this plays out...

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this was a waste of an episode, I understand its a stage setting type of thing but I don't give a fukk about Krillin power level :shaq2:

and Gohan with his dumb out of place glasses :scust:

I want Cell to be resurrected so he can slap them shyts right the fukk off his face, like this is who he died to :pacspit:
If ole boy was still alive he would be like SSJG x 1000! :damn:

and this nicca Goku goes SSJB like its a parlor trick... :smh:

man what's the deal with this transformation anyway, this shyt is suppose to be next level and just unapproachable. Like if Goku punched Krillin in SSJB form, the nicca should just disintegrate and fade into the wind as dust. When they did there little kamahameha showdown, the shyt should of have engulfed this dude off the bat man. Its so undersold at this point I'm like if Goku tripped and stubbed his toe on a rock that would trigger the right kind of anger the new SSJ 4 would be better than SSJB.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay so I'll clear this up for yall that seem to be confused about Goku and Krillin's Kamehameha.

Goku was fighting Krillin to see what he was capable of. Goku realizes that he's trying to build a TEAM so you have to know everyone's strength and weaknesses. Whether it be power, smarts, or technique he needs to know what everyone's limits are.

So blasting Krillin away in a sec would do nothing for what Goku is trying to achieve.

Goku's also playing off of Krillin's confidence issues. By going SSB and showing Krillin a glimpse of the type of power he may have to face off against will allow Krillin to understand exactly what he's up against in the tournament and plan ahead.

Vegeta did the same thing when he was training future trunks. The series is echoing shyt from prior episodes constantly so if your looking at the episode alone with no insight on the context or events prior I can see why half the stuff doesn't make sense to you. I'n DBZ they didn't really bother explaining because everything was so straight foward but in Super the writers are going out of their way to add these little tid bits.

Ya'll sleeping on the relationship Goku and Krillin have. They are OG's that have trained and spared together since they were kids.

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Gohan AINT shyt as USUAL

4206048-v+vs+g.gif

LOL, Vegeta a scumbag.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In no way shape or form should Krillin be able to stand on the opposite side of a ssb Kamehameha. Why do they keep nurfing ssb?:mjlol:
Krillin has gotten stronger, I understand... but they have got to stop nurfing Goku's power levels and transformations.

Base Goku should be able to go had to hand with anybody on Earth. :dead:

I love DB.. I really do. But stop insulting my intelligence.

I gave up after he didn't kill the wolf, honestly

Gohan destroyed Cell with the same attack and you tellin me a God level Goku blast can't blow a hole through Krillin? :francis:

Fuk this show

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I gave up after he didn't kill the wolf, honestly

Gohan destroyed Cell with the same attack and you tellin me a God level Goku blast can't blow a hole through Krillin? :francis:

Fuk this show

All of a sudden beam attacks dont vaporize people anymore. :francis:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Krillin Glo'd up overnight he showing why he is the strongest human in the DBZ universe. I know Gohan looking weak right now but he just need to get his mind right. Gohan has been inactive for a very long time so its understandable why he's not performing at a high level. Gohan need to visit the goat teacher Piccolo and he should be back to his old self in no time :obama: