Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
DeformationKrillinGohanSaiyanSuitPic2.jpg

(Gohan and Kuririn have fought many battles, but the family life has caused them both to stop training.)

Dragon-Ball-Krillin.jpg

Exactly, this Episode has gone over some people's head. The whole point was to show how strong and how much heart Kuririn has had this entire series. The forest represented Kuririn's Past, Present and Future. Once he realized the power was always within, it didn't matter that he wasn't a Saiyan or as strong as Goku. What matter was he had the strength inside of him the entire time. His fear has always been he wasn't strong enough or good enough. It really was like Luke Skywalker in "Empire Strikes Back". I loved how it showed all flashbacks of Kuririn getting killed. That was to show everyone how much he has sacrificed fighting for the Z Fighters all these years. The Kamahamaha combo with him and Goku as the blast energies combined was symbolism that Goku always needed Kuririn to achieve the power he has (Kuririn death was the catalyst for Goku to turn Super Saiyan..) This was an amazing episode because it highlighted just how important Kuririn is not only to this series but to Goku's development as a character.

Also I think these last four Episodes was about showing Gohan and Kuririn getting back to form before the Tournament. They both became family men and stopped training. Gohan became a professor and Kuririn became a Cop. Both of their families well being is why both of them stopped the B.S. and got serious about getting stronger. Pan and Marion are the driving force for Gohan and Kuririn. I'm very excited to see the training or Power increased everyone gets. Also most people I see hating on this Team is mostly hating because Goten and Trunks are sidelined. Let it go, Kuririn, Tien and Roshi got lightyears more stripes than Goten and Trunks, it's not even close. They going all out for the Universal Survival Arc. The new Trailer looked the even the animation is being upgraded slightly. Can't wait. Anyways. Shoutout to Kuririn (Krillin) for fighting amongst Gods for so long. The shaving the hair scene was dope too. Also LOL @ Roshi of course he does Marijuana, that sh!t looked fire too, lol.

latest

(Kuririn bodied Gohan with Taiyoken aka Solar Flare x100 )

This is an old review I did for Episode 76, 7 episodes ago but it applies to this past Episode. Kuririn is a true OG to the series and has more experience than Gohan, Goten and Trunks even though he's not as powerful as them. The last few episodes have been interesting. The Goku V Bergamo and Goku V Tappo showed how much everyone is going to be gunnin for Universe 7. The Royal Rumble rules are different from any DB tourney but we didn't expect them to literally do "one on one" battles with over 80 characters. The Tournament would take a damn year to finish.

LOL @ Vegeta still being a good father and the birth of Bulla with Whis speeding up the process. This last episode just like Episode 76 shows why Kuririn got stripes in Dragon Ball. Goku and Gohan were both testing him but Kuririn proved his mental skills far surpass his power. He even upgraded a classic move and was able to manipulate the sun. Can't wait to see #17 next week.

I like this whole "Recruiting" thing, it's showing why each person is being selected and what the bring to the table. Also Yes Goku could of killed Kuririn in SSB, also his Kamamaha wasn't full power, he did not go all out on that blast and it still was enough to kill Kuririn which is why #18 knocked it away (Gohan did the same against Barry). LOL @ Yamucha showing up last episode. Anyway, we obviously got about 2 or 3 more episodes before this thing starts. I posted this photo before but it's relevant to this last episode. These are my boys right here.

722d2023e7f0b9d58209789c73902428.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i consider these bullshyt episodes filler

krilian being able to fight fukkin gohan and goku? 18 kicking away a kamehameha from blue goku? wtf is this shyt.

krilian is a smart fighter though you have to give him that. But him being able to take on anyone that isn't a human is a farce. even with them holding back

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Lol at Gohan claiming inexperience. He spent years training under Piccolo and Goku for the Saiyans/Androids/Cell . He fought against Vegeta/Frieza/Cell/Buu and all their minions. At this stage there is nothing in Dragon Ball or Z that Krillin has done that would give him an edge as far as experience.

It's amazing and somewhat sad how far they are going to try to legitimatize Krillin. Had they developed him more during post Frieza DBZ, they wouldn't be in this mess.

:troll: It was nice to see Krillin and Goku "go all out" though.
yeah gohan spent time training but krillin sitll has way more actual combat experience than him
hes way stringer than krillin but hes not as skilled of a fighter

krexzen

All Star
Daps
yeah gohan spent time training but krillin sitll has way more actual combat experience than him
hes way stringer than krillin but hes not as skilled of a fighter

Gohan fought the same people as Krillin on Namek and in the Saiyan saga (I admit he bytched up at first). The Android saga is a wash because Krillin bytched up and Gohan had to take care of his father. Gohan fought Cell, so he had the combat edge there. Gohan also fought more than Krillin in the Buu saga (tougher opponents as well).

Krillin did have fights in DB, but that was mostly Goku/Roshi, Chiaotzu, etc. Gohan trained for 2 years against both Goku and Picolo and spent another year with Goku in the time chamber. By the time Super comes around Gohan is about as battle tested as anyone outside of Goku and Vegeta.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Gohan claiming inexperience. He spent years training under Piccolo and Goku for the Saiyans/Androids/Cell . He fought against Vegeta/Frieza/Cell/Buu and all their minions. At this stage there is nothing in Dragon Ball or Z that Krillin has done that would give him an edge as far as experience.

It's amazing and somewhat sad how far they are going to try to legitimatize Krillin. Had they developed him more during post Frieza DBZ, they wouldn't be in this mess.

:troll: It was nice to see Krillin and Goku "go all out" though.

you doing the same thing they made gohan do: look at the battle from a pure power standpoint.....when it comes to tourney fights with rules, compared to krillin, he is inexperienced...krillin grew up fighting in tourneys, where as the only fighting gohan has really done has been life/death battles....and there is a huge difference between the 2....

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The throwback to the OG DB krillin-goku dap had me :myman: at the screen.
Other than that i'm not trying to make sense of Woathan anymore. It's ok. I'm just here to enjoy the show.