Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see Cabba, Caulifa, and Kale joining universe 7 after the tourney :ehh:

And :mjlol: at Vegeta looking on from a distance staying lowkey as Goku gets that work.. "that monster (in a low voice)... :lupe:"

And yall shytting on of all the transformations.. LSSJ :dwillhuh:, that form has no cap fools, if a saiyin can go LSSJ they don't need no other transformation, that shyt scales up indefinitely! :damn:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I can see Cabba, Caulifa, and Kale joining universe 7 after the tourney :ehh:

And :mjlol: at Vegeta looking on from a distance staying lowkey as Goku gets that work.. "that monster (in a low voice)... :lupe:"

And yall shytting on of all the transformations.. LSSJ :dwillhuh:, that form has no cap fools, if a saiyin can go LSSJ they don't need no other transformation, that shyt scales up indefinitely! :damn:
Just rewatched, Goku would have got murked had Kale had not lost control of her power........She knocked SS Blue off that nikka:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah breh they getting erased too if they get eliminated unless the writers got something up they sleeve

Universe 6 is a dope ass universe with great characters
still mad that they didn't timecop it up and put future trunks in the regular timeline after all that shyt with goku black:francis:

would've justified everything :francis:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Dragon Ball Super 026 - Manga Stream

Chapter 26

:pachaha:at Pilaf that nikka got bodied

It really bugs me how they write the Pilaf gang. They are older then almost the entire main cast. They just mistakenly got wished back as kids. They still have all of their memories from being senior citizens. They already know how they'll look as grown ups. TBH the interactions with kid Trunks is kind of sick if you think about it.