Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Who knows how long it would take to find them let alone move them. Beerus probably wouldn't help. And doubt champa would either
Goku literally got his asswhooped for a couple dozen episodes then hit the Zeno button :dead: if all this shyt is gonna be nonsense anyways then at least give the people what they want

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:dead:
20246393_1659827747361947_5237650980525613025_n.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda hope they pull a Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and recreate Super following the Manga instead. The manga has a lot more foreshadowing and interesting things going on. It also feels a lot more darker and thought out.

Also the lack of SSJG mode in the anime adds to the confusion of what SSJB and it's God Ki actually is.

In the manga it feels like its in a completely different category than the traditional SSJ which I think it should be.

But in the anime they just turn it into a recolored SSJ.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breh krillin trained for about two weeks and went on a camping trip with goku and could comepete with ssb. If trunks and goten got the nob over say roshi and tien. SSB gotenks would definitely not been out of the question.
A better choice instead of Krillin would've been 17 for your logic. Goku was just playing with Krillin when using that form. Him and 17 were neck and neck. But understand this, you can't just go into SSB. It's a god transformation that requires an understanding of god ki. The reason that Gohan is likely to unlock a god transformation is because he's been around all these gods and has a high level of understanding. Someone has to show you how to use god ki

E.g Goku telling Caulifa she isn't ready for SSB

Also like I said Goten not Trunoa hasn't trained in forever. Roshi and Tien were better options just based off of that. Not to mention they're probably stronger than Goten or Trunks as individuals

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Put respek on Hits name:birdman: he didn't run Kale is knocked out, Caulifa is vulnerable protecting her, an Hit clearly was paying attention to Jiren as he did his signature *removes hands from pockets* move. That was a straight :ufdup: to Jiren until Mr. Goofball interrupted with his "YO!:troll:" Hit is going to observe their fight like he did Goku and Vegetas against the Uni 6 guys along with studying Jiren especially. We will get Jiren vs Hit before this tournament is over:demonic::damn::damn:

Mr. Goofball :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I kinda hope they pull a Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and recreate Super following the Manga instead. The manga has a lot more foreshadowing and interesting things going on. It also feels a lot more darker and thought out.

Also the lack of SSJG mode in the anime adds to the confusion of what SSJB and it's God Ki actually is.

In the manga it feels like its in a completely different category than the traditional SSJ which I think it should be.

But in the anime they just turn it into a recolored SSJ.

Probably will and name it dragon ball super kai
Since dbz got redone and named dbz kai

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So riddle me this, is blue a toned down version of SSJG?

I feel like blue is just "god ki" where SSJG is literally "god mode"

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So riddle me this, is blue a toned down version of SSJG?

I feel like blue is just "god ki" where SSJG is literally "god mode"

It's actually the opposite which is why the writing in the show is so fukking bad.

In the manga SSJB is different than in the anime with different drawbacks and advantages.

The anime is the dumbed down version which allows the user greater power and ultimate ki control.

In the manga is kind of like a kiao-ken transformation. The initial transformation grants a huge amount of power and then it starts to teeter down a bit gradually while still offering the ki control. but with there being more drawbacks and advantages the story spends more time to explore the different ways Goku and Vegeta try to master the form to minimize its drawbacks. Goku and Vegeta both have their own unique ways of mastering the form and also use the form in different ways which makes it a bit more interesting.

I'm not sure if the writers for the anime just didn't think 9 year old Japanese kids @ 8am would care about that stuff and instead just made SSJB and SSJ recolor or what because they don't seem to spend much time explaining anything going on in the story compared to the manga.

I recommend the manga, it goes in the same direction of the anime but there are just enough differences to still make each issue very interesting.