Drake has never had a single chart higher than Desiigner

iHiphop86

Highly Effective Educator.
Daps
Reppin
The road less traveled.
R U talking about mainstream or Hip Hop?? Because there is no way Drake is bigger if we talking Hip Hop.

Are u saying Drake is bigger then Nas' overall legacy??

You really comparing someone with 7 years in the game to someone with 20 years? You do know that if Drake falls off in 3 years then Nas would still have a 10 year spread right??

I think what he means is Drake is more POPular than NaS.

Drake makes great music, does he "make" better songs than NaS? I'm sure some will argue that. NaS is a better lryicist than Drake, and is a legend point blank. Drake is great but he isn't a legend.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I should be asking you that. Drake is one of the 10 most popular people in popular music. Nas was not that at any point in his life. You cannot be serious. I can't believe these guys have me defending Drake @CrimsonTider
Ok breh. It's all subjective so there's really no point of debating. There's no way for you or I to prove who's the bigger artist so you can believe what you want. :yeshrug:

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC
:comeon:

I was refering to Billboard singles but...

...Since when has a Drake album sold 4 mil??

It Was Written is the second studio album by American rapper Nas, released July 2, 1996 on Columbia Records in the United States
The album proved to be Nas’s most commercially successful release, debuting at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart. It also heralded Nas’s mainstream popularity and followed the success of other mafioso rap albums such as Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… (1995) and Reasonable Doubt (1996). However, his stylistic changes and increased mainstream success fostered accusations of selling out within the hip hop community. It has been viewed by music writers as one of Nas's best records and remains Nas' best-selling release, with over 4 million copies in the United States alone.

Since when has Nas? :heh:

Gold & Platinum - RIAA

Pulling up fake Wikipedia numbers lmao. Nas at his peak sold 2 mil when in a time when people bought CDs and his peers were dropping 6-10m

Drake at his peak sold 2 mil in the 2010s when his peers were doing 1 mil AT BEST

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ok breh. It's all subjective so there's really no point of debating. There's no way for you or I to prove who's the bigger artist so you can believe what you want. :yeshrug:
There are plenty of ways you can prove it

Nas has never been a big artist he just has some loyal ass stans

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:comeon:

I was refering to Billboard singles but...

...Since when has a Drake album sold 4 mil??

It Was Written is the second studio album by American rapper Nas, released July 2, 1996 on Columbia Records in the United States
The album proved to be Nas’s most commercially successful release, debuting at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart. It also heralded Nas’s mainstream popularity and followed the success of other mafioso rap albums such as Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… (1995) and Reasonable Doubt (1996). However, his stylistic changes and increased mainstream success fostered accusations of selling out within the hip hop community. It has been viewed by music writers as one of Nas's best records and remains Nas' best-selling release, with over 4 million copies in the United States alone.
I'm a big nas fan,have been for 20 years but please stop. Nas has never been as big as drake. You can point out any of nas best years and there will be a bunch of nikkas way bigger than him at those moments. ANd you can't compare mid nineties sales to sales of the past several years