Drake still gotta get @ Joe Budden tho

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Im saying, if Joe was some new no name rapper that Drake had no past dealing with - i can see him getting on that "im too big to respond" shyt.

But the fact that he praised Budden b4 and was a fan at one point, ups the ante.

So respectfully I think there should be a response record from Drake. Even if you downplay 2 out of 4 of Joe's diss records, he still came correct.

Budden is also a battle tested mc who paid dues, podcaster or not, dude still can spit.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
He does not think it's worth it cause no one cares about Joe.
It's like Mayweather going a round with a minor fighter, why put that clean record at risk for some dusty :flabbynsick:. Responding to Joe means that he has to respond to every insignificant rapper that tries him. Which means a lot more people will try to get shine of going at Drake, by not responding no one will try. That's what I believe his train of thought is regarding Joe. When you are the champion, you choose the top contenders, not nikkas who are part time rappers and full time radio hosts and had their prime a decade ago.

Nas didn't respond to Cam'ron 4 years before Jay didn't respond to him, how could Jay ruin it :russell:

I disagree breh...Drake don't got 2 respond to none of these other cats on the come up, but IMO Joe is a different case.

And not for nothing, Joe's last project with Araab Musik was fire.

Not promoted, or talked about, but it still was a dope lp. Just because he rap part time don't mean he ain't got nothing left in the tank.

Ain't nuthing wrong with additional revenue streams, especially in this fuked up ass record business.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish he would but he better not. Drake don't want those kind of problems. Joe too much for him. Jay is weak for not responding though. He once claimed that he was king and took shots a smaller rappers but can't reply. I bet if LL dissed him, he wouldn't respond either. Both are ICONs so you can't say LL doesn't warrant a response.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
he didn't ? i thought he gave him a couple jabs.

Joe knows them shyts was kind of goofy/overkill. the first one was fulled with corny bars, the second was good and the third was borderline embarrassing. crying his heart out because you both been in the same puss and smoked some hookah together.

shyt, i've been waiting on my favorite rapper of the past ten years respond back to the bars sent at Drake sent at him months ago.
especially since he's been sending shots at Drake for years.

:yeshrug:

Jay responded to everybody.
Pusha?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I wish he would but he better not. Drake don't want those kind of problems. Joe too much for him. Jay is weak for not responding though. He once claimed that he was king and took shots a smaller rappers but can't reply. I bet if LL dissed him, he wouldn't respond either. Both are ICONs so you can't say LL doesn't warrant a response.

Jay has an album on the way my nikka...wait for it.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Drake is in such a unique position in Hip Hop and music generally. The most pop/popular rapper who sings but at the same time the rapper who everybody is looking to for getting at people's neck and keeping shyt interesting.

Cole and Kendrick just chilling staying out of madness

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Jay responded to Joe b4
"Tell them ordinary joes button(budden) up"
And didn't jay only followed burden on Twitter like twice?
:stopitslime:
Light shot.

According to Joe Budden Drake has dissed him more than that. Nicca was saying 4pm in calabasas was going at him and of course no shopping

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think despite all the self-deprecation Joe does of himself and his own career on his podcast, Drake knew the most disrespectful thing he could do that would piss Joe off the most was to ignore him :manny:

That's cool and all except for the part where he actually dissed Joe first.

It's like punching somebody in the face, getting your ass whupped, then talking about you're too mature to fight.

Fred.

Daps
kM4yk8m.png

Can someone edit to put Hex's fakkit ass avi in instead of Joe.. Perhaps write 'Fred.' instead of Calvin Klein?

Biebavelli

All Star
Daps
That's cool and all except for the part where he actually dissed Joe first.

It's like punching somebody in the face, getting your ass whupped, then talking about you're too mature to fight.

Fred.

If Joe Budden wouldn't have jumped out the window though beforehand and the song just came out, nobody would have took what he said on that song with French as a diss to Joe. Just another one of the 9 million Pump-Pump-Pump it up references made by a hundred rappers :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I was :dead:at the idea of Joe Budden listening to all 22 songs waiting for a subliminal that would bring him back to relevance lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex