Drake still gotta get @ Joe Budden tho

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Joe Budden wouldn't have jumped out the window though beforehand and the song just came out, nobody would have took what he said on that song with French as a diss to Joe. Just another one of the 9 million Pump-Pump-Pump it up references made by a hundred rappers :yeshrug:

Nah breh....people were on social media talking about he dissed Joe, before Joe said anything. It's in the original thread.

My point is if Drake is too big to respond to Joe then he should've been too big to diss him in the first place. He can't have it both ways.

Fred.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
My point is if Drake is too big to respond to Joe then he should've been too big to diss him in the first place. He can't have it both ways.

Fred.

This. Just off the strength for competition, culture and entertainment purposes alone, I would like to hear Drake finish what he started. I think Joe is more of a challenge than Meek was because he loves to spar and has less to lose.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Biebavelli

All Star
Daps
Nah breh....people were on social media talking about he dissed Joe, before Joe said anything. It's in the original thread.

Fred.

I hear you. But like I said in my OP, I think Drake knew that ignoring JB would make him much angrier than responding to him. I don't think it was some "i'm too big to respond" shyt. Knowing Drake though, i'm sure he will send some shots 2 albums from now when everything's out of everyone's mind :lolbron:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Fred.

Sure he can... As we see now, Drake can diss and not diss at his fukking leisure at no consequence :heh: ...Bums like buddens don't dictate shyt... Neither do none of these imaginary rules intellectully dishonest nerds like you make up and selectively apply...