Drake The Strings Behind the Man Exposed

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Great video.

Drake is a corporate agenda incarnate. He is not a musician. His whole career is being used to push an agenda forward to further dilute hip hop and so far its worked. He gets close to any street rapper that has energy and usurps them so people only focus on him.

His music has never had any message about anything. Its all baseless.
All his L's get cleaned up.
Its completely obvious there is a agenda behind his rise.

Who is really checking for his material? Its worthless. It's not real. It's all been fake from the jump.

Things were done FOR him, so that he remains untouched and safe.

He is all manufactured.

People need to accept this.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As long as nobody ain't trying to give this hoemotional half nikka the crown in rap besides his teen fans, Cac fans and saveahoe followers he can be whatever the fukk until he croaks or gets usurped then the rest of us who don't give a fukk about dude should be good, I'd want to think.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Didnt watch the video but i agree with some of what you said,particularly him being manufactured etc.

But can he be stopped OP?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Drake is a corporate agenda incarnate. He is not a musician. His whole career is being used to push an agenda forward to further dilute hip hop and so far its worked. He gets close to any street rapper that has energy and usurps them so people only focus on him.
Even if this was true isn't that a good thing I thought ya'll hated street rappers. Him making love and pop records is better than street rap. nikkas was flustered when they saw Tay-k a while ago now ya'll love street rappers.

His music has never had any message about anything. Its all baseless.
Nah drake use to be on that undeground neo-soul shyt before he blew. I think he left that conscious shyt alone when he made the So Far Gone mixtape.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
They trolled trump into the white House by using Russian bots acting black telling folks to stay home on election day and you here talking about a big conspiracy to get drake on and respected:mjlol:

One you realize it's all smoke and mirrors...:yeshrug:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
As long as nobody ain't trying to give this hoemotional half nikka the crown in rap besides his teen fans, Cac fans and saveahoe followers he can be whatever the fukk until he croaks or gets usurped then the rest of us who don't give a fukk about dude should be good, I'd want to think.

Kendrick already did that is why Drake will never come for him or anyone like him.