Drake The Strings Behind the Man Exposed

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Drake being fake is real news though.

I get that's he's fairly manufactured from a pop perspective.
But if we're talking about damaging, there are loads of rappers that I would be more worried about my future son emulating.

I just don't see him as the part of any overall white supremacist plot to damage and ruin the lives of black people I guess.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I get that's he's fairly manufactured from a pop perspective.
But if we're talking about damaging, there are loads of rappers that I would be more worried about my future son emulating.

I just don't see him as the part of any overall white supremacist plot to damage and ruin the lives of black people I guess.

And that is why they protect him at all cost.

They are betting on people not seeing that he IS apart of the plot.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
@Datcrud I'm on the fence with Drake but I see a lot of truth in what you're saying because of Post Malone.

It's just too obvious at this point. I felt that White Iverson shyt was just disrespectful. I thought black people were gonna IMMEDIATELY hit this man with the :camby:but they (the audience/other artists) embraced him with open arms even in my own circles :snoop:.

How can you as a black man who beat ALL odds and escaped death and abject poverty and became a musician can make songs with a minstrel show character is beyond me.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Breh doesn't even want to do trap music and his real passion is country. :mjpls:

Dude is a plant. Even taylor swift bytch use to be a country singer now she doing feats with future. shyt is all manufactured.

Agreed.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
An artist like Drake was bound to happen in hip hop. He's no different from Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and other pop acts. It's not that deep.

britney spears is an og mk ultra pop star

gaga is a luciferian occultist with ties to elites

so you're not making a good point

i don't have any doubts that a team or teams are behind drake but the real talk is that he is a luciferian.. and when you're a luciferian worth 100M+? well..

you have to assume all of these rap "stars" are part of an agenda and backed by tptb because they are whether directly or passively