Drink More Water Brehs

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I realized today that the two main reasons that I (and potentially many other ppl) don't drink water is that it becomes way less appealing once the water goes from cold to room temperature. The second reason is that every time you finish a cup of water, your healthy decision resets and you have to go to the fridge and make the healthy choice all over again.

That's why a large hydro flask is such a great purchase. It stays cool for the entire day and you instead of deciding to make a healthy choice at the fridge six or seven times in a day, you only make it twice in a day. It starts to take more effort to go to the fridge and grab a soda than to just keep drinking the cold water in front of you đźš°
Cold water ain't it. Make you more thirsty

Room temp water is it

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
My wife and I found this carbonated water/no sugar brand called ICE. It's amazing. So even when I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking carbonated/no sugar version of it. Other than that, I'll drink Simply Lemonade. That's about it.
Been on that shyt since I was prego :dead:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I realized today that the two main reasons that I (and potentially many other ppl) don't drink water is that it becomes way less appealing once the water goes from cold to room temperature. The second reason is that every time you finish a cup of water, your healthy decision resets and you have to go to the fridge and make the healthy choice all over again.

That's why a large hydro flask is such a great purchase. It stays cool for the entire day and you instead of deciding to make a healthy choice at the fridge six or seven times in a day, you only make it twice in a day. It starts to take more effort to go to the fridge and grab a soda than to just keep drinking the cold water in front of you đźš°

Cold water ain't it. Make you more thirsty

Room temp water is it
I don't know what it is about it. I had Asian roommates and they boiled their water. I thought they were nuts until I tried and I've been hooked ever since. I put water in my electric kettle and let it heat just a little bit so it's warm, put a lemon in there, let it sit for a half hour or so and bam. It's delicious and hydrates me instantly. I drink 4-5 liters of it a day. Cold water for whatever reason doesn't hydrate me as well as warm or room temp water.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I remember dikk Gregory the GAWD schooling nikkas on how no water and no sleep coupled with heart problems is the real number 1 killer of black people.

:unimpressed:

It's obesity. Being fat and lazy when it comes to the gym leads to the diabetes, heart disease, strokes, etc. :ufdup:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I knew someone who drank 5 bottles of water per day. He got shot 10 times. And lived. Walked to the hospital. Kicked game to the nurses. Got all their numbers. Got operated on. And played a game of basketball. All in 24 hours.

Water is real.

So Water was the reason he survived?

Son Goku

Daps
invest in getting a reverse osmosis installed in your home. I order online and installed it myself

We got chlorinated water here with stuff in it, a Brita won't take that out.

Bought the R.O., hooked it up, now we drinking good and the filter lasts years. :wow:

Son Goku

Daps
I don't know what it is about it. I had Asian roommates and they boiled their water. I thought they were nuts until I tried and I've been hooked ever since. I put water in my electric kettle and let it heat just a little bit so it's warm, put a lemon in there, let it sit for a half hour or so and bam. It's delicious and hydrates me instantly. I drink 4-5 liters of it a day. Cold water for whatever reason doesn't hydrate me as well as warm or room temp water.

Drinking warm or hot water has been found Trusted Source to make you less thirsty. This can be dangerous on days when your body is trying to keep cool by losing water through sweat. If you opt to drink warm water, be aware that you may not feel thirsty as often as you should.

I'll stick with cold, thanks. :yeshrug: