Drink More Water Brehs

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Drinking warm or hot water has been found Trusted Source to make you less thirsty. This can be dangerous on days when your body is trying to keep cool by losing water through sweat. If you opt to drink warm water, be aware that you may not feel thirsty as often as you should.

I'll stick with cold, thanks. :yeshrug:
This is dumb. This is why you measure your water. Electric kettles have measurements. Mine takes 2 liters. It's recommended to drink 2-3 liters of water a day. Easy.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This is dumb. This is why you measure your water. Electric kettles have measurements. Mine takes 2 liters. It's recommended to drink 2-3 liters of water a day. Easy.

Bet, keep drinking warm water, I don’t care either way. :unimpressed:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Indeed. I drink a lot of water, and I’m regular af. I’m in the bathroom every single day, between noon and 2 pm, without fail.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got one of those reverse osmosis systems off Facebook for $130. RKIN Alcapure. Since I'm in an apartment I can't be messing with all the plumbing so it sits on the counter top. It waste a ton of water. I put in about a gallon and I get about a half gallon of usable water back. It takes 20 mins to make that half gallon. Every other day I spend about an hour making batches of water to put in my 1.5 gallon glass container I keep in the fridge. I really wish I could just get a conventional system.

I will say this. I was going to Costco and getting bottled water every 2-3 weeks. I don't have to do that anymore and it's nice. I mean I still have some bottled water for taking to work but the main water I drink at home is that RO. It taste every bit as good as Dasani and Aquafina.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got one of those reverse osmosis systems off Facebook for $130. RKIN Alcapure. Since I'm in an apartment I can't be messing with all the plumbing so it sits on the counter top. It waste a ton of water. I put in about a gallon and I get about a half gallon of usable water back. It takes 20 mins to make that half gallon. Every other day I spend about an hour making batches of water to put in my 1.5 gallon glass container I keep in the fridge. I really wish I could just get a conventional system.

I will say this. I was going to Costco and getting bottled water every 2-3 weeks. I don't have to do that anymore and it's nice. I mean I still have some bottled water for taking to work but the main water I drink at home is that RO. It taste every bit as good as Dasani and Aquafina.
I copped this for my apartment:

Related/unrelated but I started drinking tea and since I live solo, I bought a portable kettle instead of a full-sized kettle:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I copped this for my apartment:

Related/unrelated but I started drinking tea and since I live solo, I bought a portable kettle instead of a full-sized kettle:

For the price I spent it's a great purchase. I wouldn't want to have spent $400+ on it though.