LOUIS-VUITTON-SS24-52.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
May post more outfits later but yall get the picture
I feel conflicted, I wanted Pharrell to do well but I knew when they appointed him he was in over his head
But this shyt super ass, bruh got up there and made minecraft clothes:laff:
Virgil was pretty bad at Louis too, but this shyt Pharrell cooked up making him look like Hedi Slimane
But this the new era of fashion. Big fashion houses can't rely on a hundred years of history or bougie clientele, they gotta bring on fashion/music icons to capitalize on their existing fanbase and legacy
What Pharrell can design is irrelevant if his mere presence brings in hype and celebrities

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I fukks with P but these clothes and this collection suck. And it sucked when Virgil was flying the plane.

If he truly had a say in these garments then he should’ve let Nigo ghost-curate everything and that’s that.

LV is obviously using P as a big name mascot for the collection but their designers just ain’t hitting the right notes with this stuff. And they’re missing the mark very hard.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
May post more outfits later but yall get the picture
I feel conflicted, I wanted Pharrell to do well but I knew when they appointed him he was in over his head
But this shyt super ass, bruh got up there and made minecraft clothes:laff:
Virgil was pretty bad at Louis too, but this shyt Pharrell cooked up making him look like Hedi Slimane
But this the new era of fashion. Big fashion houses can't rely on a hundred years of history or bougie clientele, they gotta bring on fashion/music icons to capitalize on their existing fanbase and legacy
What Pharrell can design is irrelevant if his mere presence brings in hype and celebrities
his homey Nigo should have been the choice