Drone strikes knock off HALF of Saudi Arabia's daily oil production

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@ZoeGod they really gonna expect people to believe Iran itself did it while the Houthis are screaming that they are responsible...

Why are you acting like the Houthis have some long established record of reliability? Like any rebel group, they will lie if it helps their political or military advantage. Just watch their TV channel for a few hours and you will hear dozens of exaggerated claims about their military prowess.

You really believe drones alone flew from Northern Yemen to Eastern Saudi Arabia and took out half of Saudi oil production? Or that the missiles the Houthi parade are actually manufactured in Yemen? Youre playing ostrich if you’re still arguing the Houthis do not coordinate with Iran.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol predictable tweets. Just a few months ago they were claiming the attacks in the oil tankers were “ false flags” ( for an impending strike that never happened) Id be more shocked if someone like Porter ever admitted Iran or its allies culpability behind anything.

Parsi is a little more clever and knows it’s harder to deny this specific attack

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why are you acting like the Houthis have some long established record of reliability? Like any rebel group, they will lie if it helps their political or military advantage. Just watch their TV channel for a few hours and you will hear dozens of exaggerated claims about their military prowess.

You really believe drones alone flew from Northern Yemen to Eastern Saudi Arabia and took out half of Saudi oil production? Or that the missiles the Houthi parade are actually manufactured in Yemen? Youre playing ostrich if you’re still arguing the Houthis do not coordinate with Iran.

First off, the Houthis don't have the capabilities to manufacture those drones. No one believes that. And I never posted that I did believe that :ufdup:

And secondly, sure, if they have gotten these type of weapons from their interlocutors who coordinate with the Iranians, they could fly those drones from Northern Yemen to Eastern Saudi Arabia. THAT'S not out of the realm of possibility at all. The UN confirmed in 2018 that the Houthis had drones that could strike at the UAE too. :yeshrug:
EEgRoQgXoAEAQD-

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, the Houthis don't have the capabilities to manufacture those drones. No one believes that. And I never posted that I did believe that :ufdup:

And secondly, sure, if they have gotten these type of weapons from their interlocutors who coordinate with the Iranians, they could fly those drones from Northern Yemen to Eastern Saudi Arabia. THAT'S not out of the realm of possibility at all. The UN confirmed in 2018 that the Houthis had drones that could strike at the UAE too. :yeshrug:

They’ve displayed a missile called the Quds which they claim they manufactured themselves in Yemen. If they can lie about that, why is it implausible they would lie about the attacks? Who are they getting the missiles and drone tech from? Obviously it’s Iran. Why wouldn’t they coordinate with their ally that’s equipping them?

The same UN reports confirmed Iran is smuggling missiles to them via the land route and through the sea.

Kuwait ( who has relations with Iran) also confirmed their air space was violated and MEE (which is very hostile to KSA) reported the attack was launched from Iraq. Are they also part of the false flag misinformation? :francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They’ve displayed a missile called the Quds which they claim they manufactured themselves in Yemen. If they can lie about that, why is it implausible they would lie about the attacks? Who are they getting the missiles and drone tech from? Obviously it’s Iran. Why wouldn’t they coordinate with their ally that’s equipping them?

The same UN reports confirmed Iran is smuggling missiles to them via the land route and through the sea.

Kuwait ( who has relations with Iran) also confirmed their air space was violated and MEE (which is very hostile to KSA) reported the attack was launched from Iraq. Are they also part of the false flag misinformation? :francis:

Sure, I read about the Kuwaiti sighting of a drone (s) over their airspace. Of course its plausible it came from Iraq. All of those Shia militias and the IRGC in Southern Iraq! They've got lots of missiles!

Either way, Iranians via one of their proxies shows that if they can't sell their oil, they're going to make life rough for everyone else. And the price of oil will jump. And if these idiots in Ryadh give Trump the recommendation to strike Iran, look out for $200 oil soon. :yeshrug:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, I read about the Kuwaiti sighting of a drone (s) over their airspace. Of course its plausible it came from Iraq. All of those Shia militias and the IRGC in Southern Iraq! They've got lots of missiles!

Either way, Iranians via one of their proxies shows that if they can't sell their oil, they're going to make life rough for everyone else. And the price of oil will jump. And if these idiots in Ryadh give Trump the recommendation to strike Iran, look out for $200 oil soon. :yeshrug:
:patrice: this whole back and forth started with you claiming it’s hard to believe Iran did it with the Houthis claiming they did it.

Anyway I don’t disagree on the consequences of a strike. I actually think Trumps tweet shows he is hedging his bets against a strike. Why would he need the Saudis to confirm who the culprit is? More likely he is trying to talk tough while keeping the hopes of a meeting open. I think Trump ultimately wants to have his own deal and public spectacle ala North Korea but the Iranians are not interested unless he walks back the sanctions. They also need to save face and do not want to appear they’ve capitulated to Trumps max pressure.