Dropping Blatt Was The Right Move Vol. 2

Should Blatt have been sent back to Israeli Bushes?

• Yupp

• FOH OP

Results are only viewable after voting.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
breh was so giddy for Lue to fail that he upped the "Blatt got fired" thread after Toronto tied the series 2-2 like that was supposed to mean something :mjlol:

Maccabiball is now back in europe where he belongs

Breh I wish my original thread was still here:wow:

He went back and forth with me for like 20 posts saying Blatt was superior but since LeGM wanted Lue it was the correct move even though it was schematically worse:beli:

Who laughing now:pachaha:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

He went back and forth with me for like 20 posts saying Blatt was superior but since LeGM wanted Lue it was the correct move even though it was schematically worse:beli:

that doofus Blatt woulda played Delimeatvolvo 30 minutes yesterday if he was still the coach :russ:

Daps
breh was so giddy for Lue to fail that he upped the "Blatt got fired" thread after Toronto tied the series 2-2 like that was supposed to mean something :mjlol:

Maccabiball is now back in europe where he belongs
This is the problem with you. I didn't want him to fail, I wanted you to acknowledge your agenda bullshyt and not looking at what players they had to work with as if it was somehow the same.

SMH.

Daps

When did I say this? :jbhmm: