Dropping Blatt Was The Right Move Vol. 2

Should Blatt have been sent back to Israeli Bushes?

• Yupp

• FOH OP

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Breh I wish my original thread was still here:wow:

He went back and forth with me for like 20 posts saying Blatt was superior but since LeGM wanted Lue it was the correct move even though it was schematically worse:beli:

Who laughing now:pachaha:
I'm still waiting on these receipts. :mjpls:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm still waiting on these receipts. :mjpls:

:comeon: it was the right move because it kept Bron happy. nothing more nothing less
Thread should've been closed after this post.

And whose fault is that?

Need I remind you that Blatt tried to implement a motion-based offense in the first place, but somebody wasn't having it.

This is how STUPID this thread is, because obviously getting rid of Blatt was the right move because LeBron wasn't happy with him as coach. It had less to do with Blatt himself, and more to do with want LeBron wanted. I don't know what purpose this thread has, especially since Blatt took them to the Finals without Love and a hobbled Kyrie.

:dead:

It's not as simple as that - Blatt couldn't do what he wanted because the man that controls the franchise wouldn't allow him to do his job properly. I still don't understand the point of this thread when the Cavs under Blatt last season went to the Finals WITHOUT Love and Kyrie (although he did play limited minutes when he could), and the fact that getting rid of Blatt was the obvious move because LeBron wouldn't let him do his thing; which had an immense effect on the team as a whole.
And they would be running plays too if LeBron let Blatt coach. :manny:

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
this nikka gil scott spends all his time talking about GSW and says hes not a fan tho:mindblown: :heh: