dudes who date asian girls...the breath?

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
It's not just asians, A lot of women have smelly breath bruh, that be the ones who don't eat nothing but junk food and fast food all day everyday. They also don't bother to brush twice a day or brush their tongue at all.

Unfortunately their pretty looks, big t*ts, big ass ain't enough to keep me from giving them the :scust:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Found this reply on another website from the link someone posted in here
Try to get tested for Helicobacter pylori (HPylori). It's a very common thing to have for people living in developing countries and very easy to get rid off. I had it myself, which I consider to be the reason for my bad breath sometimes.
This wiki page tells you a lot of things about it.Helicobacter pylori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Up to 85% of people infected with H. pylori never experience symptoms. For those who do, it's usually minor ones, like stomachache. Bad breath is actually a symptom that some American doctors unaware of that can be caused by HPylori. It's very easy to transmit among human, e.g. through eating together. So maybe you should go tested as well. It's basically a very third-world disease, and much less common in America. It's super easy to treat as well. The doctor will give you a combination of 3 pills (most of them are antibiotics) to take for 2 weeks. Get tested again, if negative, then you're gold.