dudes who date asian girls...the breath?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's not just asians, A lot of women have smelly breath bruh, that be the ones who don't eat nothing but junk food and fast food all day everyday. They also don't bother to brush twice a day or brush their tongue at all.

Unfortunately their pretty looks, big t*ts, big ass ain't enough to keep me from giving them the :scust:
What kind of women you be messing with? :bryan::what:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've found that Asian people smell like white people.

Remember my prof from last semester blew her breath in my face as I was walking past her after the final exam with my girl at the time.

Her breath smelled like how white people's breath be smelling. I remember one time in a crowded musty ass bus while it was raining outside, it smelled like dog, horse, glue or something!

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Im fukking dying....
giphy.gif

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
It's their diet and lifestyles. Lots of infused cooking oils, sauces, and condiments. Most of them don't really fukk with water and love to drink/smoke. On top of that oral hygiene really aint important to most of them.

Aside from that they be eating some real foul shyt behind closed doors at their monthly and weekly family reunions. Dad mixed in with some filipino peeps in cali. When they got comfortable with me they began to roll out and fukk up the blood cakes, blood dips for the lechon, fish sauce, balut, banana ketchup, shrimp paste and a host of other nasty shyt I forced myself to forget

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
Asians have the worse fukking breath I've ever smelled.
I'm assuming it has to do with their diet.
I noticed this too and thought I was the only one.
I think it is diet-based, because I've been friends with this girl for a decade now and until recently her breath had the exact same smell, she switched up her diet with school, and I haven't noticed it nearly as much.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
what is tha stinky sour milk breath they got about? i met a certified freak, gives good head, good head on her shoulders, mad cool, but she got that stereotypical asian breath. what is that shyt? any tips?
If the breath smells like sour milk.....What that thang smell like?:jbhmm: