Dusk Golem: Monster Hunter Wilds and Resident Evil 9 will be Open World

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm 100% in for open world monster hunter. I remember the first time playing MH3 Ultimate on Wii U and thinking this might be the greatest series I ever played. Now I put at least 100 hours in every MH game that comes up.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Open world like RE 8? Anything else would be a joke.
RE8 was pretty linear. U had sections with multiple places to go but not a true open world game.

Open world zombie game would work but it has to be similar to walking dead sections meaning each city/area has its own storyline and nemesis. Having a bunch of fukking zombies running wild in a GTA style map would get old real fast

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Will be interesting if it truly is open world, because they cannot do over the shoulder with a large map to cover
RE8 was pretty linear. U had sections with multiple places to go but not a true open world game.

Open world zombie game would work but it has to be similar to walking dead sections meaning each city/area has its own storyline and nemesis. Having a bunch of fukking zombies running wild in a GTA style map would get old real fast
Yeah it will probably be open world then. It worked for Dying Light, which was an awesome open world zombie game. Never played dying light 2 so not sure how they expounded up on the first one.