Dusty Hoodbooger Lottery Winner Loses Out, y'all

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I guess that isn't bad like twice a week. It just seems like the people who will spend like 20 at a time on lottery tickets.

Yeah, I don't get into it like dat but i don't mind a buck or 2 for a possible chance at da gold. No matta how ridiculously slim it is. Ya neva know. shyt ain't gon hurt. :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
It's only a misdemeanor, unless it was more that 1.5 oz. She gotta do better, but then again, money doesn't change you, it just enhances who you already was.

Yep, that's why most lottery winners end up broke. They don't suddenly become great with money or highly moral people just because they won the lottery.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
spoof_movie_don_t_be_a_menace_to_south_central_while_drinking_your_juice_in_the_hood_1996_portrait_w858.jpg

"You can take Dashiki out the hood, but you can't take the hood nikkas out of Dashiki."
- Loc Dog​

Soon

Banned
Daps
I see a bump in the economy and drug trade of Wilmington, NC coming very soon.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This type of thread shows you how dumb the masses are ( specifically talking about nikkas who posted in this thread )

It doesn't say when dude was charged with heroin possession it just says he was out on bond, that possibly could've happened before the lottery winnings. If that was the case, if she would've left him after she won there would be hate either way

It's a minor weed possession charge which in some areas could stem a roach

Chick just won the lottery, why the fukk wouldn't they have a burner in the car

This is a "let's make this rich nikka look stupid and laugh at her" article and nikkas bit right on that bait

Shock journalism, this is a non story. She can do whatever she wants to do with her money. Just because she won the lottery it doesn't make anyone the arbiter of what she does with that money

In before :cape: I'm a #hoh card carrying member :smugdraper: